My hair has got to the length where it starts going curly and messy. I can't be arsed using straighteners,etc so I usually get it cut short/shaved.

However, having recently got back from 2 weeks in the sun, I have quite a nice tan, but I fear beneath the hair isn't quite so tanned.

My question:

If I get my hair shaved, is it going to be white underneath still which would mean I look ridiculous seeing as the rest of my face is golden?
It'll be tanned too.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
It won't be tanned, but why would you want your head shaved anyway?

Oh wait, you're from Birmingham, ok.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Being completely honest here, move up to some Garnier Fructis shampoo and let it grow out more. Put it in a ponytail once its long enough to look badass and you'll get more chicks than you can handle.

Generally, girls like guys with short to medium length hair, then get turned off when its around bobcut length. Once it gets past your shoulderblades, however, you become the world's most powerful electro-pussy-magnet.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I don't have it shaved completely, but pretty short - #4 usually.

My hair is awkward, it goes curly, even when its still pretty short - too short to get the straighteners on it and even when it's long enough for straighteners...it won't go straight, so I like to keep it short as it looks neater.

I don't mind if it isn't fully tanned underneath, but I don't want it to be completely white still.
I always get that lol. You'll have a large white ridge from your tan to your hair
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
your most likely going to get your head sun burnt lol
same thing happened to me
and yes your head will be white
whilst the rest of you is going to be tanned lol
Hmmm.. I knew I should've had it done before I went away.

I might risk it, and just wear a hat until it's thick enough again
Get it permanently straightened.
THAT is how you get the girls, NOT by putting it in a gay ponytail, I dunno what that dude is going on about no girls like guys with ponytails.
If it's too expensive, get an apprentice to do it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I really can't be doing with long hair - too high maintenance and it makes me look fat(ter).

It just looks so much neater when its short.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Being completely honest here, move up to some Garnier Fructis shampoo and let it grow out more. Put it in a ponytail once its long enough to look badass and you'll get more chicks than you can handle.

Generally, girls like guys with short to medium length hair, then get turned off when its around bobcut length. Once it gets past your shoulderblades, however, you become the world's most powerful electro-pussy-magnet.

You should give less attention,what girls like or dislike
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Get it permanently straightened.
THAT is how you get the girls, NOT by putting it in a gay ponytail, I dunno what that dude is going on about no girls like guys with ponytails.
If it's too expensive, get an apprentice to do it.

As long as you keep your face shaved, a band T on at all times, and can hum a few bars on-key with great vibrato, chicks will clamor over themselves to get up on you. Provided the ponytail is in effect.

Or you can pull out the ponytail and headbang to get the metal chicks.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
You will have a bit of a white line but not overly noticeable.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
As long as you keep your face shaved, a band T on at all times, and can hum a few bars on-key with great vibrato, chicks will clamor over themselves to get up on you. Provided the ponytail is in effect.

You had me convinced until I realised that any normal girl would think you're a grub if you wore a band shirt all the time. They're okay very rarely, especially if it's a band the girl's interested in as well, but really they'd like something a bit more snazzy.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

hahaha I think we've found UG's Giacomo Casanova...
England is mine and it owes me a living
let it grow a little

see how it looks

mess about with straighteners when it is long enough

you may well be pleasantly surprised.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by urbanfox
I don't have it shaved completely, but pretty short - #4 usually.

My hair is awkward, it goes curly, even when its still pretty short - too short to get the straighteners on it and even when it's long enough for straighteners...it won't go straight, so I like to keep it short as it looks neater.

I don't mind if it isn't fully tanned underneath, but I don't want it to be completely white still.

hey my hair is curly, girls like curly hair whats the problem?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I'd say use straighteners, but that's just me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by BenFoffenbock
You had me convinced until I realised that any normal girl would think you're a grub if you wore a band shirt all the time. They're okay very rarely, especially if it's a band the girl's interested in as well, but really they'd like something a bit more snazzy.

This man knows what he's doing.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by GmacD
hey my hair is curly, girls like curly hair whats the problem?

It's not curly as in afro curly... But at all the edges it curls up, looks f'ckin stupid.
ummm dood you should see my hair its about shoulder length only curls at the tips and........i crazily enough have a girlfriend.....i cheated tho :p metal chicks ftw spec if ur me and also metal headed lol

let it grow mate see what happens ... lemme rephrase let it grow then go to some underground metal gigs if ur into metal of course XD
I am me. Live with it.
...Indeed

I tried growing it before, it looked stupid. I am also not going to grow it for the sole reason that the ladies like long hair.
Srsly, grow it long.

No end of people tell me I looked like a twat with short hair. Once it's long enough it'll grow "down" and not "up".
And APPARENTLY (I still do not agree with this) I'm hot.

Long Hair gets all the best females.
Bald gets the ones who like to be punched about.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

???
I have never seen any evidence of this, must be a difference from where were from around here the most hair girls like is a shag.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Dude, just get a straightener it doesnt take that long and its pretty butt****ing easy to use also... takes me about 20 min's every day
My signature has doubled...
Quote by Jonn0
It won't be tanned, but why would you want your head shaved anyway?

Oh wait, you're from Birmingham, ok.

Birmingham ftl
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

GIRLS DON'T LIKE PONYTAILS UNLESS THEY ARE UGLY.