Page 1 of 5
Yahoo News

Press Assoc. - Monday, August 18 11:14 pmReality TV star Jade Goody has cancer, her spokesman said.

(Advertisement)
The news was broken to the 27-year-old mother of two while she was appearing in the Indian version of Big Brother.

The Sun reports Goody was called in to the Diary Room, where she spoke to her consultant in the UK by telephone. She then burst into tears and ran into the house in hysterics, telling housemates: "I have cancer".

She was immediately withdrawn from the show and is flying back home for treatment.

Her spokesman told the Sun: "She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer of the womb.

"She was phoned up and informed. This is a massive blow for her."

The newspaper reports Goody had undergone hospital tests earlier this month after her third cancer scare. It followed four mystery collapses.

It is believed she went on the Indian show to try to make amends after being accused of racism on last year's Celebrity Big Brother. The show features 12 Indian celebrities and is hosted by Shilpa Shetty, 33, the Bollywood star who won the hearts of viewers after being bullied by Goody and other housemates.

Goody was thought to be earning up to £100,000 for her appearance on the show, called Bigg (correct) Boss.

Ofcom received more than 50,000 complaints about Goody, Danielle Lloyd and former S Club singer Jo O'Meara's alleged racist bullying, with Goody referring to Shetty as "Shilpa Poppadom".

Heres a vid of Jade entering the BB house in India.

Just wanted to know the Pits view on said incident. Should we really never forgive her for what she's done, or should we be happy she has finally 'got what was coming.'? Can humans change?

ONLY YOU DECIDE....
Last edited by nugiboy at Aug 19, 2008,
Meh
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Oh.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by filthandfury
Is it bad that I laughed at "cancer of the womb"?

Yes.

So did I.
Quote by filthandfury
Is it bad that I laughed at "cancer of the womb"?

+1

Edit:

Actually

She then burst into tears and ran into the house in hysterics, telling housemates: "I have cancer".

Hmmmmmmm cancer aye?

Well at least its moderately treatable, now if she had AID's. I would just have to lol
Maybe it's karma?

But you guys are cunts for being insensitive about this. She's an idiot, but noone deserves cancer.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Maybe it's karma?

But you guys are cunts for being insensitive about this. She's an idiot, but noone deserves cancer.

+1
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I get the feeling that this thread is inevitably going to fill up with people saying "oh i hate Jade Goody, i hope she dies" etc etc

I dont like her, but im sad to hear that she has cancer....... especiallly as she has two children.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Maybe it's karma?

She was insensitive to Shilpa Shetty.
People get cancer everyday, the only reason any people who aren't related to her or aren't close friends care is because she's racist and, therefore, famous.
EDIT: Not that I'm saying it's good, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.
Quote by Kensai

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
Last edited by Ovenman at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
Maybe it's karma?

this

it would appear this website is full of assholes...still dont like her though
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
I feel more sorry for her children and loved. Even though I don't like her, no one deserves cancer.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I get the feeling that this thread is inevitably going to fill up with people saying "oh i hate Jade Goody, i hope she dies" etc etc

I dont like her, but im sad to hear that she has cancer....... especiallly as she has two children.

my feelings exactly - i wouldnt wish that on anyone, its a horrible disease
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

ITT: Pit users laugh at people to hide their own insecurities.

Poor woman, I can't imagine having two kids and getting cancer at 27. Don't care who she is, hope she gets through it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Ovenman
She was insensitive to Shilpa Shetty.
People get cancer everyday, the only reason any people who aren't related to her or aren't close friends care is because she's racist and, therefore, famous.

I know she's racist, and she bullied Shilpa, I watch big brother. But it's not ok to have this stupid idea of vengeance, and people getting a taste of their own medicine.

People are racist, and people are bullies, this will always be true, but it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be supported.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
They can't say Uterus?
I have no idea who she is but for all the people who are going to say(and have said) that it's sad that she has cancer since she has kids, that's retarded. Cancer is not a 100% killer. Some types do kill, sure. Most are treat able.
She'll probably have to have a hysterectomy then be fine aside from going into early menopause and not being able to have more kids but she has two already so **** it. Her husband will be happy, no more birth control for her to bitch about, no more "red wings" no more "we can't, I'm on my period" just the old stand by "I have a headache"
Aw

Jade went to my school, and we got called a crap school by the daily mail newspaper cause of her but I still feel bad for her

And allowed being diagnosed with cancer in the indian diary room
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Maybe it's karma?

Only 2 people from what I can see actually said they wanted her to die.

Most people just don't care, we don't know her, she's a moron anyway, and it has no inpact on my life if she dies or lives.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
What is this thing about her being rascist? What did she do/say exactly?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by jambi_mantra
Only 2 people from what I can see actually said they wanted her to die.

Most people just don't care, we don't know her, she's a moron anyway, and it has no inpact on my life if she dies or lives.

2 people is too many.

And you should care. It doesn't have affect your life, sure, but it affects hers and her family's. That's an extremely selfish attitude you've got there.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by GunsN'tallica
Aw

Jade went to my school, and we got called a crap school by the daily mail newspaper cause of her but I still feel bad for her

And allowed being diagnosed with cancer in the indian diary room

Who cares what the Daily Mail says?

Quote by bob farrell
What is this thing about her being rascist? What did she do/say exactly?

This person is not in the possession of a working television.
Quote by Kensai

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
Quote by Ovenman

Nobody but you wouldn't like it if a newspaper dissed your school would you lol
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
As an Indian myself, I hope she lives and makes a complete recovery. My thoughts are with her.
Quote by GunsN'tallica
Nobody but you wouldn't like it if a newspaper dissed your school would you lol

To be honest, no, it's crap.
But my point is the fact that this is the Daily Mail calling something bad.
Quote by Kensai

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
Quote by rabidguitarist
2 people is too many.

And you should care. It doesn't have affect your life, sure, but it affects hers and her family's. That's an extremely selfish attitude you've got there.

No it's not. If I cared about everyone who got cancer or AIDS, or is affected by a tragedy I'd die of a heart attack.

I care about those who mean something to me, friends, family, idols, etc. So I wouldn't care if she went mental and jumped off a cliff.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by _Tim_
I hope she actually dies.

+1

Never thought Id agree with you Tim
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Cancer? That's BS!
She just wants Shetty out of sight

I guess she's still hung over the rascist part

ugh!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Ovenman

I have a television, but I don't watch big brother.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
I have a television, but I don't watch big brother.

Or the news?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 5