Well i can go from being very very happy to feeling like utter ****. Normally i shut my eyes and meditate a little but i have the flu and breathing is kinda hard and frustrates the sh!t out of me.
I also seem to always feel... helpless... I'l pick up my guitar, play something and then feel like i'm no good and put it away...
I seem to have lost all interest in most of my hobbies. Electronics, Music etc...

Is this... Normal? Anyone else ever feel like this?

Cheer me up! Any fun games or anything? I have been playing Thing-Thing on 2 flash games a bit... Gets a bit old though.

Thanks

EDIT: I don't mean to come of as a whinny emo kid or anything
Yeah dude you're just on abit of a downer dw. It'll pass over
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
sounds like depression, somthing like 1 in 3 people get it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Challenge yourself.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
fap

its always makes me feel better
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
No I doubt anyone else has ever been sad before. You are the first.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
It's the Summer where most people do fuck all - this is probably the cause of your condition. You need to find a new hobby.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by BenFoffenbock
No I doubt anyone else has ever been sad before. You are the first.

Thank you. I never saw it like that. I'l just stop feeling like **** shall i?

Quote by AngerIsAGift06
probs cos u ill and got no energy

Its been going on for quite a while.

Quote by GmacD
sounds like depression, somthing like 1 in 3 people get it

I try to bring that up to my counceler (dont see her anymore), My teacher and My mum and they just seemed to ignore it...
Focus on getting well first, might help.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Solution number 1 You are bi-polar you should go load up on lithium
Solution number 2 You are ill and it is draining your "energy"
Solution number 3 You have had your genitalia removed and have lost the will to do anything

Bipolar? *Goes on wikipedia*

Oh to the people saying its because im sick at the moment... Thats not it... Its been like this for a while

Wikipedia on bipolar

Signs and symptoms of the depressive phase of bipolar disorder include: persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation and/or hopelessness, disturbances in sleep and appetite, fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyed activities, problems concentrating, loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference, depersonalization, loss of interest in sexual activity, shyness or social anxiety, irritability, chronic pain (with or without a known cause), lack of motivation, and morbid/suicidal ideation.[15] In severe cases, the individual may become psychotic, a condition also known as severe bipolar depression with psychotic features.

I made the symptoms i think i have in bold
The ones im not sure what they mean are italic
Last edited by Final !mpact at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Final !mpact
Bipolar? *Goes on wikipedia*

Oh to the people saying its because im sick at the moment... Thats not it... Its been like this for a while

Wikipedia on bipolar

I made the symptoms i think i have in bold
The ones im not sure what they mean are italic

I'd suggest going to a real doctor before thinking about things like that. Probably just going through a rough time, get outside and enjoy the weather (even if it sucks).
Quote by Eminored
I'd suggest going to a real doctor before thinking about things like that. Probably just going through a rough time, get outside and enjoy the weather (even if it sucks).

Yeah i know that... I just figured if there could be something serious, i would rather no what it is.
DUDE, I'm feeling the exact same way!

Instead, like with the guitar part, I pick it up and start playing and then I'm like "F*** YEAH WOOOOOO!" but then I come back to it about 30 minutes later and feel like I'm doing just horrible.

And I don't seem to have an interest in my video games as much as say about 3 months ago. I want to play them, but somethings just holding me back, idk......

But I just graduated high school, so my condition could be the result of fear of getting out in the real world or the feeling of that I need to do something else with my life. It's almost like depression, but it sorta fluctuates.

Once I get a job and start socializing a little more than perhaps my problems will be solved, I don't know how to help you though sorry .
What music are you listening to at the moment? This could explain some of your emotions if you're listening to something that you don't normally listen to.

Having said that, smoke some weed.
A U S S I E
maybe ur in the early stages of turning emo?
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
Quote by Jcore44
What music are you listening to at the moment? This could explain some of your emotions if you're listening to something that you don't normally listen to.

Having said that, smoke some weed.

I listen to pretty muc hall kinds of music. I think it is stupid to blame someones problems on music...

Oh and my mate has just finished growing a tonne so...
Quote by Jonesy92
maybe ur in the early stages of turning emo?

Or maybe he just feels abit down, perhaps?

Feeling abit down on yourself doesn't suddenly make you an emo.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
I feel exactly the same some weeks, maybe months each year. Then it goes away.
But I usally write great songs and riffs after that. Not lyrics, they just become "blææh"
But stuff like that happens, it`l pass
Ah...a Wikipedia diagnosis.

Seriously, if it's bad see a doctor. If it isn't that bad, then eat better, sleep more, exercise more, drink more water and less alcohol and caffeine and avoid drugs.