I just got job as a welder. And im gonna save my money. so i think im gonna use maximum 6000$

I play rock,hardrock,metal,blues almost everything. I have a blackheart little giant head,old marshall valvestate head, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead combo and a marshall 2*12 cab.

I really like strat and les paul shapes.

What would you recomend?
Quote by RooZ
I live in norway no guitar centers her.

Then I'd say take a month or two to visit every guitar shop you can find. Upwards of $1000, no guitar you find should be bad, so it's all down to personal preference.
I would say Strat if you want better tone, or if you want better dist. then go with a LP.
Quote by RooZ
I just got job as a welder. And im gonna save my money. so i think im gonna use maximum 6000$

I play rock,hardrock,metal,blues almost everything. I have a blackheart little giant head,old marshall valvestate head, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead combo and a marshall 2*12 cab.

I really like strat and les paul shapes.

What would you recomend?

How is spending $6000 saving money? I'm pretty sure that at that price you could get a kickass custom guitar made for you.
Custom?
It'd take a while, but depending on the specs, and what company you've ordered from, it'd be worth it.
Other than that, I'd say go to shops all over and just try everything. Try out LPC's, PRS's, some Jacksons, ESP's... everything.
I guess it depends on what you have now.
I recommend giving your money to me so I can invest it... for you that is.

But if you must get a LP I would give it up for one of those LP robot guitars.
with $6000 couldn;t you buy both a strat and a les paul?
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Get two guitars.

One with active pick-ups for harder stuff and one with passives for blues and rock.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.