Well, ill be buying it soon, and id just like to know the pro's and con's, and if u have what u think.....
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
ive played it before

Pros: decent neck, decent pickups, cool looking, sounds ok
Cons:Licenced Floyd, bolt on neck

its a decent gutiar for the price
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
licensed floyd is a con.

ie. not original
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Gacel
Floyd Rose bridge is a "con"? oO

He means it's a licensed Floyd Rose, which means lower quality. It's more prone to wear and tear, and has a much better chance of breaking down before an original floyd rose.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
wot is this about floyd rose, ive heard about it making it harder to change the strings?
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Pibbz
wot is this about floyd rose, ive heard about it making it harder to change the strings?

If you don't even know that then you not worthy to have one. It will screw your life all over.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Pibbz

its a kind of bridge that lets you do divebombs & stuff, but its hard to change strings on
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by hminh87
If you don't even know that then you not worthy to have one. It will screw your life all over.

we all have to learn sumtime rit?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by ShredGod George
its a kind of bridge that lets you do divebombs & stuff, but its hard to change strings on

how hardd? like impossible hard or it-takes-longer-than-5-minutes-for-1-string hard?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
how hardd? like impossible hard or it-takes-longer-than-5-minutes-for-1-string hard?

first time you change it'll take abt 25-30 mins changing the strings...
but then as you go on, it'll take like 5 mins to change all of them...
some people can do it in less than 2 mins, but theyve been doing it for 30- 40 yrs...

oh and its not the time it takes tht makes it hard... its how u have to do it....
just go on youtube and look for vids of ppl changing FRs you'll know the hassle..
Quote by Fuzzbox91
Cons:Licenced Floyd, bolt on neck

Bolt-on necks are better than set necks, in that they deliver more sustain, and in the case of tone, they only slightly mellow it, making a set neck more of a con than a bolt-on.
And ESP's licensed Floyd Rose trems are pretty nice, compared to others.

The only real con of this guitar is that it's an LTD-200 series guitar.
You should go for the KH-602 or the KH-2.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by Justice4AllOne

The only real con of this guitar is that it's an LTD-200 series guitar.
You should go for the KH-602 or the KH-2.

whats the difference? cuz im on a budget, and are those inlays still in there? cuz they rock
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
just bumpin to get the answer and OUCH! the price differences are propa like WOAH! what r the other differences?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
I just played my friends brand new one at a gig on saturday and it was a very solid guitar. The two pickups sound really good and huge, also, the two volume-1 tone knob configuration is nice.

The only bad thing is that the bridge wasn't set up right when he got it (it was at an angle, and not parallel to the body). But that can be easily fixed.
Quote by Ghold125
pro:kirk sig

I certainly wouldnt call that a pro...
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl