Any idea where I can find one pretty cheap? I want one to see how I like it and the cheapest I've found thusfar is a Schecter that goes around $700, which is more than I'm willing to spend. Anybody got suggestions?

Thanks.
I don't know of any, but if you're willing to take the time you could just defret a regular left-handed bass.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
search websites. google left handed fretless. look!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
search websites. google left handed fretless. look!

I've done this very thing quite a few times with results that sold for more than $700 which is why I asked for help in finding cheaper ones.
get a cheap leftie and some poly then. do it yourself.

we know how, walk you through it.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
fender standard jazz.

lefty fretless of course.

i just got the opposite ( right, fretted) and its awesome
I play bass!
Dude, first of all, bumping is a no-no. Second of all, there are plenty, if not hundreds of super-cheap-ass sweat-shop lefty fretless basses on eBay. Hell, probably 8-string lefty fretlesses.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Ok, I think I'll be buying a Fender Jazz, could somebody point me to a set of instructions for defretting. Also, would it be easier to just buy a neck from Warmoth? Or, if easier, more cost effective?

Thanks.
If there are really so many options out there for buying fretless and left handed, I wish somebody would point me in the right direction. I've searched ebay countless times, with only the Michael Kelly acoustic/electric on it.
Warmoth sounds like the better choice. At least that way, you don't run the risk of ****ing something up.