Hey everyone

Ive just signed up for PayPal and it says that in order to confirm my bank account "PayPal will make two small deposits into my account" and I then have to enter these amounts upon checking my bank statement...

Does this mean that PayPal will be paying me money or withdrawing? (It's probably obvious) And also, will I have to wait for my monthly statement or would the receipt you get from a cash machine do fine?
I've been here since '04.

withdrawing, they take out 2 amounts below £1 and your supposed to tell them how much they took out to confirm it's your account

its bull**** i know
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
Quote by AAAARRRGGGGHHH!
withdrawing, they take out 2 amounts below £1 and your supposed to tell them how much they took out to confirm it's your account

its bull**** i know

I think your username about sums up my feelings on that!

Quote by NFFC_1865
I think your username about sums up my feelings on that!

haha yeah i had to go through the same thing to get my guitar from ebay
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
They deposited about 20-40 cents into my account twice.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Try reading again, they make small DEPOSITS, they put a few pennies in
they deposited for me.... also it's a small amount b/w 1-10 cents from what i understand
Oh fuck I was wondering to, I didn't see any deposits.

I'm going to kill someone if there's two small withdrawls on my update bank book.

Edit: There isn't, this is bullshit.
Quote by kayman121
they deposited for me.... also it's a small amount b/w 1-10 cents from what i understand

Fir enough

Would this show up on a receipt from a cash machine or would i have to go about the long and arduous process of WAITING for a bank statement? I need to buy something of ebay like now :/

Quote by NFFC_1865
Fir enough

Would this show up on a receipt from a cash machine or would i have to go about the long and arduous process of WAITING for a bank statement? I need to buy something of ebay like now :/

you can check all deposits and withdrawls online at your banks website. if you don't know your password and stuff might try calling the bank to get it or make one.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.