lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
.....the enormous dicks of the punk forum regulars
.....the drugconsume of certain regulars
.....less than jake´s new album
......Kirk Hammet´s sphinctor

......or maybe Conflict?

We never had a thread about htis band, though practically everybody knows them, since they´re one of the most influencing anarcho punkbands around.
I got their Rebellion sucks! compilation and I liked it, though they´re not as impressing as the Subhumans (which is impossible). Mighty and Superior is probably my favourite song.
HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
I've heard good things about this band, but have never checked them out. I don't really listen to much anarcho (actually, I only listen to Crass and the Subhumans).
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
HiImKindaNewAnd
Stupid n00b
234 IQ
I looked up a couple of videos up on YouTube and I like what I'm hearing.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
I enjoy conflicts musics.

I think their drummer is also in inner terrestrials, but I might be thinking of someone else.
sargasm
1,817 IQ
I know conflict's drummer is in some other band that was discussed on the forum recently. I just can't remember if it was inner terrestrials or someone else.
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
They are fucking terrible live.

Good on record, but ergh... I've seen them three or so times live and they've been disappointing every time. They were a real anticlimax the first time I saw them... right after Subhumans.
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Conflict is hella good. They have an amazing Bassist and Drummer, The Guitarist has a very death metal guitar style tuning even tho the amp settings are obviously full of treble, which is a sick killer sound.

but the singer totally sucks.....

I used to be completely in love with this band like 2 or 3 years ago then everyone I know told me they were the worst band ever live.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
punkalaskan
B*tchin'
312 IQ
I love em.

good songs to check out by them:

-A Message to Who
-The Serenade is dead
- mighty and superior
-The Ungovernable Force
-Force or Service
- The Arrest
-The Day Before
-Statement
sargasm
1,817 IQ
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
I never got into this band, mostly because of their fans.

Yeah, me and lavazza are dicks
crustyreed
493 IQ
good band backed hard.

and yes paco is in the inner terestials

Nice pig champion reference heard a poison idea cover a couple days ago.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
I don't really like Conflict that much.

However, not only do I have a massive phallus, but I've smoked cabinets, injected heron, snorted charlie, bertie AND simon, overdosed on Marzipam. Oh yeah, and I've smoked cack. And I drink about 100 pints of beers a night. Up da drunk punx!
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,694 IQ
The **** is cack?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by sargasm
Yeah, me and lavazza are dicks

Yeah, me too..

Increase the Pressure is my favorite song (and album).

They're one of those bands that has absolutely amazing songs along with absolutely terrible songs. I'm in love with about half of their songs, indifferent with about a quarter of them, and dislike the last quarter.
crustyreed
493 IQ
Band Sux Animels Are 4 Eating And Science And Stufff
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
I like Conflict. I have the Employing All Means Necessary collection thingy and The Ungovernable Force. I prefer the former. I keep meaning to find/dl Increase The Pressure, since all the songs I've heard off that are the ones I like the best.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Oh Adam, no one even listens to your opinion anymore.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Sorry, let me rephrase that so that you don't play childish games with misinterpretation.

Adam, no one takes anything you say seriously.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
jansa33
232 IQ
I like them. I was thinking of buying one of their albums probably the final conflict. any suggestions?
sargasm
1,817 IQ
Quote by jansa33
I like them. I was thinking of buying one of their albums probably the final conflict. any suggestions?

Ungovernable Force I'd say.