Bachelor party, eh?

Line up guys. Uncle daddy's here.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
So your like 16/17 and got your GF pregnant way to go...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Your a 1990 child?

Good god man, good luck and take good care of that kid and be mature around it.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
You'v been here since June...don't pretend you have enough experience to miss it.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by --LP--
I'm 17. I turn 18 in a week. She's 17. Like I said, lifes a bitch.

EDIT: what kind of a bachelor party is this? Where are the strippers? Where's the booze? Come on ppl!

Man Burger King should always wrap his whopper before going to see Dairy Queen. They teach you that in like grade 9.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by --LP--
Sup guys! I'm back from teh fotb. Since I had nothing to do without the pit, I had to find something to occupy my time. So, my fiance is now pregnant. We are getting married sooner now. Like... october. Lifes a bitch, huh?

Wait, you don't want to get married?

Quote by rabidguitarist
Bachelor party, eh?

Line up guys. Uncle daddy's here.

Oh, Rabid.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
That's why you don't trust a forum that readily encourages rape as a reliable form of birth control..
Quote by denn0069

Man Burger King should always wrap his whopper before going to see Dairy Queen. They teach you that in like grade 9.

Treat me right, and we can have it your way...

Are you going to sign up for that mtv show "engaged and underaged"?
have fun behind the cashier for the rest of your life
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Phail.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
U have a child on the way, are engaged and soon to be married and you still use words like 'teh'.

wow, sorry.
Quote by saphrax
The stripper has arrived:

=S

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by --LP--
I'm 17. I turn 18 in a week. She's 17. Like I said, lifes a bitch.

EDIT: what kind of a bachelor party is this? Where are the strippers? Where's the booze? Come on ppl!

The strippers and booze will be here when you're old enough for them. So... maybe for like your kids 3rd birthday someone will buy you a beer?

Way to go...
Congrats, you have just ****ed up your life for you, your female and your future kid...

But seriously, good luck, you'll probably need it.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by --LP--
Lifes a bitch, huh?

If that's how you feel about the whole thing I'm not sure you should really go through with it...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT