Heya,
seeing as i play various instruments, does anyone know a forum to discuss playing instruments and other music related topics(but no too seriosly)

UG good but i can't talk about piano and flute here
You are free to do what we tell you.
Meh, I used to go to a piano forum, but I couldn't learn anything because I was better than everyone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Aug 19, 2008,
I thought there were general forums where you could talk about any instrument here...shows what I know.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Meh, I used to go to a piano forum, but I couldn't learn anything because I was better than anyone.

I'll just go get my mallet to make the door bigger, so you can fit your head out the room
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by saltysnail
harmony central.
/thread.

Seeing as I've had all of my pictures, blogs and personal information posted there and flamed to hell, I'm not going to be joining up any time soon.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices