Will anyone provide help?

E|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
D|-----------3----3------------------3----3------------3----3--------????????????
A|--1--------------------0---------------------------------------------????????????
E|---------------------------------------------1------------------------????????????

Any ideas how to finish it.
the count is 1 beat for each note, and there is a 1 beat skip between the first and 3rd note.

* I prefer if its 4 notes with 1 beat each to finish the riff.
Id like to use it for a song but i just cant seem to get this right.
Im a young and new guitarist so easy on the criticism please.*
try playing it really fast and then see what you end up playing at the end
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!
You posted this same thread earlier.

*reported*
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by uglybiscut25
Will anyone provide help?

E|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------????????????
D|-----------3----3------------------3----3------------3----3--------????????????
A|--1--------------------0---------------------------------------------????????????
E|---------------------------------------------1------------------------????????????

Any ideas how to finish it.
the count is 1 beat for each note, and there is a 1 beat skip between the first and 3rd note.

* I prefer if its 4 notes with 1 beat each to finish the riff.
Id like to use it for a song but i just cant seem to get this right.
Im a young and new guitarist so easy on the criticism please.*

If your attempting to write an original the last thing you want is for someone else to write it for you.

I'll help you with any theory related questions, I'll help you figure out a cover song, but you really need to write your own original songs, otherwise whats the point?

use your ears.... use your creativity. its your music it should come from within you. if your not ready to write (which may be the case if your asking for help here)...... spend more time learning. Build up a repertoire..... study theory. Then come back to it.

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
If you finish it yourself you'll probably feel better about it!!!

+ 1
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by uglybiscut25
okay i said im new.
but yeah guitar munky i could deff. use your help

Well for now use your ears and try to create something that sounds good to you. It doesnt matter if its "theoretically correct" or not. Have fun with it and you will likely surprise yourself.

Learn songs that you like. Build up a good repetiore of material that you have memorized and can play competently.

start studying basic theory and work your way up.

eventually it all comes together. Each thing you learn helps to reinforce the next.

It takes time so be patient and enjoy the process.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by dgme92
You posted this same thread earlier.

*reported*

they told him to go to another thread
okay.
well where do i find basic theory.
i mean is there any simple deffinition of what it is?