Page 1 of 6
If you had the opportunity to ban any UG'er you wanted, who would you ban?
EDIT: And why?

Apologies if it's been done.

And please, keep flaming to a minimum!
Last edited by LesPaulLeader08 at Aug 19, 2008,
LesPaulLeader08
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'd ban CTFOD.

WAI--
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Mys--

Molemania. He doesn't believe in Pokémon.

I can prove they aren't real.
Molemania because he likes moles.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by MoleMania
I can prove they aren't real.

I can't hear you

*covers ears "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA"

etcetera, etcetera
Who ever posts below me
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I can't hear you

*covers ears "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA"

etcetera, etcetera

Don't deny yourself.
lord o donuts. for being a boy..
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
molemania because he IS a mole

moley moley moley

......moley

nah seriously frenchyfungus or my mom.

I kill you.
Phill-Rock, just to see the look on his face.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
no one.

i just got unbanned today, but they feeling that you're browsing the pit, and you think of something witty/funny to say, but you know you can't post it for 10 more days.

it killed me inside.

EDIT:

i take that back, MOLEMANIA BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN POKEMON!
he deserves to suffer
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
hate to say it but either metaldud or probably fassa. I mean they're both awesome people, but metaldud has gotten on my newves for some reason, and fassa just needs to stop making threads that are asking to be flamed. Are they awesome UG'ers? Hell yes, but I just don't feel very happy towards either of them right now.
Quote by dgme92
Phill-Rock, just to see the look on his face.

Isn't Phill-Rock a girl?
Quote by wizards?
hate to say it but either metaldud or probably fassa. I mean they're both awesome people, but metaldud has gotten on my newves for some reason, and fassa just needs to stop making threads that are asking to be flamed. Are they awesome UG'ers? Hell yes, but I just don't feel very happy towards either of them right now.

not fassa..................
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by MoleMania
I kill you too.

...aren't you supposed to be a harmless dog who doesn't believe in pokemon? I could tolerate that believe it or not. But a human not believing? That's a nay-nay.
Quote by metalbaswee
not fassa..................

I know, I feel terrible about saying it, but she's really been asking for it lately with all of the christian based threads. I mean she's one of my favorite UG'ers out there and I'll defend her until the end, but it's just annoying seeing everyone gang up on her.

I feel ashamed now
Phazer.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
...aren't you supposed to be a harmless dog who doesn't believe in pokemon? I could tolerate that believe it or not. But a human not believing? That's a nay-nay.

It's more like a wake-up call to reality.
Quote by wizards?
I know, I feel terrible about saying it, but she's really been asking for it lately with all of the christian based threads. I mean she's one of my favorite UG'ers out there and I'll defend her until the end, but it's just annoying seeing everyone gang up on her.

I feel ashamed now

you should be.

but as long this is in theory. i don't mind
but yeah. she's awesome

**** YOU LPleader. you beated me. again
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by MightyAl
suckmahnuts

Mainly because he has the same guitars as me.

no! please don't send me back to FoTB.

*shutters*
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by wizards?

What dis f*cknigga say about me? You best be playing foo or i cut ur ass up.

Why man? Why?