I own a Crate XT120R. Purchased it new about 2 1/2 years ago. Except for a few occasions where I just felt like playing stupid loud for a few minutes, I've never played it with the volume past 2(I bought it in hopes of having an amp suitable for playing with a drummer, but musicians are extremely rare). So this amp has been babied the entire time I've owned it.

When I play on clean, it sounds like the high gain channel is leaking in through the signal, and it's like a 30/70 mix between high gain/clean. I tried turning the volume and gain on the distortion to 0 but that didn't solve anything. Is there anyway to remedy this problem or is my amp's death on the horizon?
yes, play louder sometimes when you play by yourself you hear all the noises your amp puts out.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
greenblue10: I doubt it's from my guitar input being too loud. Like I said in the post, it sounds more like the high gain channel is leaking through. Like it will sound like a normal clean channel but there will be the high gain in the background.

higherworlds: I hear this when I'm playing with the volume below 1.
playing an amp at volume below 1 is not what amps are made to do, try boosting it to 2 or 3 and then see if its still there, if its still there i would take it to a amp tech, if not then there is no problem, crank it and rock.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series