Anyone else on UG suffer from it?

Mines is pretty bad right now.

Anyone recommend a soap thats eczema friendly?

Infact a whole kinda deodrant/washing up powder/soap/shampoo recommendation would be good.
Go to the doctor dude... they give you prescriptions for that ****.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I get it.

It comes and goes though.

It's generally not too bad but it can be quite bad at the backs of my knees, bit of a vicious circle with it.

It starts itching; I scratch it and break the skin; it gets sweaty, which makes it itch further; I scratch further; and so on.

I've got some special bath oil on prescription from the docs which is quite good.

Otherwise just get a bit tub of moisturiser (I've got a 500g vat of E45).

Saltwater does it good as well - Whenever I go in the sea on holiday, it seems to sort it all out and clear up the eczema.
Quote by nebiru
Go to the doctor dude... they give you prescriptions for that ****.

Just went today. Got about 4 different creams. Its a ****ing nightmare.

Got stung by a bee aswell, pretty **** day.

Quote by urbanfox
I get it.

It comes and goes though.

It's generally not too bad but it can be quite bad at the backs of my knees, bit of a vicious circle with it.

It starts itching; I scratch it and break the skin; it gets sweaty, which makes it itch further; I scratch further; and so on.

I've got some special bath oil on prescription from the docs which is quite good.

Otherwise just get a bit tub of moisturiser (I've got a 500g vat of E45).

Saltwater does it good as well - Whenever I go in the sea on holiday, it seems to sort it all out and clear up the eczema.

Yeah i got all that stuff today.

Salt water as in just salt in the water? Ive never heard that before. Sounds like its worth a shot though, might be kinda sore with the cuts though.
Quote by rocknrollstar

Salt water as in just salt in the water? Ive never heard that before. Sounds like its worth a shot though, might be kinda sore with the cuts though.

I dunno if it works, but it seems to work whenever I've been in the sea on holiday, it all clears up.

It might of course just be coincidence.
I have it, its not really bad but it gets pretty frustrating sometimes.
And all the stuff i've used for it hasn't really had any effect.
If salt water helps why don't you try adding epsom salt to a bath and sitting in it?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Just looked it up; sounds like a pain. Maybe just find a really mild soap? And for epsom salt, that might work, i hear it draws out infection, etc. But i'm not too sure what causes eczema.
I used to get eczema like every winter when I was a kid.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X