I've loved Rockabilly and the music behind it for a long time, I've been searching on the internet for some good lessons (I know, lame), but to no avail (all of them are pretty horrible at explaining). Anybody have some tips for playing some slammin' rockabilly?

I've played mostly punk rock for a while now, if that helps, but I'm expanding my horizons.

For reference of "rockabilly" guitar, check out these bands:
Stray Cats
Gutter Demons
Koffin Kats
Mad Sin
Johnny Cash
Social Distortion (Girls, Cars, Loud Guitars album specifically)
some basic lessons to lookup.

The I-IV-V chords (can also be dom 7th chords)
Pentatonic scale (major/minor) and Blues scale
double stops
grace notes
some theory
If you want to sound like Brian Setzer then at least a decent grounding in jazz soloing would be a good way to go, as well as the chords that go with that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Mr.Camo
I've loved Rockabilly and the music behind it for a long time, I've been searching on the internet for some good lessons (I know, lame), but to no avail (all of them are pretty horrible at explaining). Anybody have some tips for playing some slammin' rockabilly?

I've played mostly punk rock for a while now, if that helps, but I'm expanding my horizons.

For reference of "rockabilly" guitar, check out these bands:
Stray Cats
Gutter Demons
Koffin Kats
Mad Sin
Johnny Cash
Social Distortion (Girls, Cars, Loud Guitars album specifically)

No offence, but none of those bands are rockabilly, they have some rockabilly
influence though. Cash has some rockabilly and the cats too, the rest are very close to punk/hardcore. Its a totally different style.

Some great rockabilly guitarists are Scotty Moore, Cliff Gallup and James Burton. Rockabilly players, play clean with only reverb and often fingerpick.

The first rockabilly single was Elvis, 'Thats all right' released on Sun 207 in July 1954. Great rockabilly artists are Charlie Feathers, Warren Smith, Carl Perkins, Mac Curtis, Ray Campi etc.

There's lots of good sites. I wrote a book about rockabilly, see here: http://www.rockabillyunderground.com/

Vince teaches rockabilly guitar
http://www.the-jime.dk/How_To_Play_Rockabilly_Guitar.htm