How feasible would it be for me to remove the paint of a black squier strat in a certain pattern? like a swirl or something so i can paint it ? would it be pretty hard just using sand paper or is there a good tool i could use for it?
Ahem... did you use the searchbar or google, cause im pretty sure that this has been discussed...
well i used the searchbar unsuccessfuly... every little thing about paint and removing and squier strat came up. and google just came up with like buy squier strat now! so... im sure its been discussed i just couldnt find it.
search removing paint off guitar or something like that removing paint off wood, removing paint? try different stuff not just removing paint off squier strat
Can't you just tell him instead of being arseholes and saying "use search bar!". And if you don't know, why do you bother. It's not like two similair topics cause the UG servers to fail.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
Can't you just tell him instead of being arseholes and saying "use search bar!". And if you don't know, why do you bother. It's not like two similair topics cause the UG servers to fail.

no we cat because this has been done a zillion times before and google would have come up with the right thing anyway!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.