Does anyone remember when u first looked at the tablature for a solo u were afraid to try before, but when u tried it then it was like COOL! Mine was the tablature for van halens "dreams". Tell me urs.
Nottingham Lace by Buckethead was my first solo

:P
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
For me, it was Hot For Teacher by Van Halen
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
Black Magic Woman.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Sweet Child O' Mine. It felt awesome.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Lol mine was Iron Man. When I had first started I looked at it and just thought about giving up right there, but after trying and trying I finally got it right. Wow that was more than a year ago.
erm...teenagers by MCR i think..

>.>

<.<
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
It's pretty easy but i was only playing for about a year when i learned Santeria
each time i say 'if i can play that i'm pretty good' but when i can play it i don't feel like i really accomplished anything special , so i move on :s
master of puppets solo?i felt like the secccsss
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
When i was really new i was learning Smells Like Teen Spirit and i figured out the solo and i was like w00t! And then i came to the forums and started looking at other songs and realizing how much i sucked.
knockin on heavens door was mine too.
Quote by burrit0
Say your friend was high and doesn't know what he's talking about.
nothing else matters solo ftw! :P
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
"Bark at the Moon" was mine. Before, I had just learned bits and pieces of songs and pretended that I could actually improv (which I couldn't). When I was finally able to play it, up to speed, I felt amazed by myself. Then, 'bout a month later, I forgot exactly how to play it, so I improv a little(which I can do for that song). Still feels good.
Quote by neozeke
I don't know if it counts but Dee By Randy Rhoads.
that counts, and thats awsome! i love to play that!
Quote by Butthead
Sweet Child O' Mine. It felt awesome.

+1000000

then came stairway to heaven which felt even better
i never learned a solo all the way through, i learned part of the first part of the fade to black and part of the first solo to welcome home (sanitarium) and thats about it. so i guess i've never had this feeling you guys speak of. but i did have a feeling much like that when recording some solos in my own songs, specifically across the great divide and back again and i hope u stay.
^ try playing meltdown in front of a 'crowd'
instant craziness xD

nah but i only learn classical and vintage fun stuff now, like game themes.
Quote by z4twenny
i never learned a solo all the way through, i learned part of the first part of the fade to black and part of the first solo to welcome home (sanitarium) and thats about it. so i guess i've never had this feeling you guys speak of. but i did have a feeling much like that when recording some solos in my own songs, specifically across the great divide and back again and i hope u stay.

Same here, tis a great feeling.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Quote by toine
each time i say 'if i can play that i'm pretty good' but when i can play it i don't feel like i really accomplished anything special , so i move on :s

lol +1 I am the exact same way. So far, I've learned 2 solos by Boston. Can't play em full speed or perfect yet, but I still think, "man this isn't as awesome as I thought it would be" Don't get me wrong, I love the music and love playing the solos, it's one of the funnest things for me, but I still don't feel like I've really done anything spectacular or impressive.
coffe jingle by dethklok since its so short.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Hahaha

"Time" By Pink Floyd

I was just starting, and it was long, while being both complicated and simple. It still sends shivers down my spine.
I think it was "Enter Sandman" by Metallica (played poorly, of course). I cringe when I think back to how bad I sounded with my first guitar

Good memories, though.
I never really learned solos completely. The most I'd get is about 90% of it down, then I'd move on
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.