So, my band has recently been shopping labels. Do any of you guys know of any good smaller labels like Lifeforce Records, or Ferret music that would be a good promising metal label?? let me know!
Area?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Is your band, by any chance...

Tetrarch?

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Fair enough...just checking because a multitude of users have been posting on them...they're from the same city, same thing (looking for record deals).

Just to make sure, I still don't believe you, but there is probably a Metal Blade distributor near you that can get you a contact with Metal Blade.

Quote by eggsandham2
Oh, I think we played with them at this venue called the 7 before but i am not sure.

ok thanks for that info. We will check it out.
Moribund Cult.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
good thread topic, my band'll be looking for some sort of label soon, before the end of the year preferrably, but I dunno if there are any in my ****ho.. wait, I mean area
Got your PM.

Since you guys are southern based, I think that Relapse records might be a good choice. They have signed a lot of metal coming from south/east America, and are located in Pennsylvania.

Ferret I think would be a great fit for you guys. American, and catering to metalcore.

Lifeforce fits the style of music you guys play, but are European.

Metal Blade is keen on younger bands these days, but it may be very difficult to get a deal with them.

Quote by Stranglehold
Moribund Cult.

edit: How the hell did he get banned already???????
Last edited by Mr. President at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by tallicakorn12
Oh, I think we played with them at this venue called the 7 before but i am not sure.

ok thanks for that info. We will check it out.

You guys played the Se7en?

That's right down the road from me. Great idea for a venue, lots of shit bands go through there, and I've never been, because every time I look at shows, nothing sounds good.

But, you're banned, so it doesn't matter.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I was going to say Rusty Axe, but with a user handle like "tallicakorn," you're probably not playing the right kind of metal.

Plus, they might just do distribution now, not really sure.