I'm looking for a battery-powered amp that can handle a Bass's lows. Will a Bass blow out a Roland Mobile Cube (not the micro cube), and also will it blow out the Crate TX15 Taxi? Thank you.
Quote by IbanezPsycho

Haha.

It would be a very bad idea, small amps + bass frequencies =
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Actually, a guy told me he once played a bass through a cube30 cranked, and no explosions.

Also, the drummer in my band used to let the bassist use his MG halfstack as a bass amp. It didn't blow up either. And that was at very loud volumes. The same bassist also used his fender frontman combo at a gig, and nothing happened.
^ Well although I NEVER play my bass through my guitar amps, not even my 6505 4x12 halfstack, which I'm sure would handle it, though I won't risk it. Just not worth it.

But are you just practising for yourself? The microcube has a line-out, which you just hook up a headset to, and you're good to go.
Quote by Table Salt
I'm looking for a battery-powered amp that can handle a Bass's lows. Will a Bass blow out a Roland Mobile Cube (not the micro cube), and also will it blow out the Crate TX15 Taxi? Thank you.

The micro cube has a weak speaker which can blow out with lower end sounds, I would not run a bass though any of those smaller amps. Also the smaller speaker and lower power just cant push out lower end sounds so it will be weak.