I dreamnt my band and I were playing a gig at our local beach...and we were doing this opeth song (forget which one, dont' shoot me) and me and our other guitarist forgot everything, so we just improvised and it was bitchin'...also our singer's voice also deepened and his range lowered like 3 octaves haha.

...Then a Frets on Fire screen came up with the song we were playing to aid us with our troubles...and somehow I transcribed 5 colours to complex chords...

Wtf?
that's seriously the weirdest dream you've had?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
That sounds reasonably normal in comparison to my dreams...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by z3g3b1b1
Zorro, you go to Sir Winston Churchill H.S?

>_>

<_<

.............................. they're on to me
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zorro.AJ at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by MrTin
the guy that dreamt about his mom jacking him off beat you

+1
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
i had a dream kinda like that after playing GH3 for 9 straight hours with my buddy. in my dream everything i said came out as a green or red note..
and i tried to scream and it was a green/yellow/orange chord
I once had a dream; I was in a packed rodeo stadium where they would call out a seat number, grab the occupant, drag them to the center of the dirt court and execute them. The crowd would cheer at the bloodshed and a new number was called. So, I stood up and exited to the mall that was attached to the stadium. I can't remember after that...

I wonder if you could get people to watch that event?
My dreams pwn yours.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
that dream wouldve bored me to sleep
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by Trefellin
I once had a dream; I was in a packed rodeo stadium where they would call out a seat number, grab the occupant, drag them to the center of the dirt court and execute them. The crowd would cheer at the bloodshed and a new number was called. So, I stood up and exited to the mall that was attached to the stadium. I can't remember after that...

I wonder if you could get people to watch that event?

That is awesome
██████████████████████████████
I have a reoccurring dream where I am cornered by monkeys and they are tickling me and I am about to be tickled to death but then a adult version of Disney's© Dumbo the Elephant stomps all the monkeys to death and me and Dumbo ride off into the sunset.

True story.
You just had the perfect guitar hero player dream. Turning 5 buttons to a real life chord. Kudos to you!
Quote by cfrank
You just had the perfect guitar hero player dream. Turning 5 buttons to a real life chord. Kudos to you!

how is turning 5 buttons to an actual chord the same thing as nearly being tickled to death by monkey but being saved by Dumbo the elephant it just doesn't make sense
I once had a strange dream when I was about 5 years old. My family was lost in the middle of a dark forest, and we eventually found a cliff with a piano on the edge. My brother started to play the piano, although we all warned him against it since everyone knows playing piano is dangerous. My brother played some song and then suddenly turned into a purple bat with glasses and a red bow-tie. He started to fly around and then flew over the cliff but forgot how to fly and fell down, dying upon impact.

I woke up crying, it was the most terrifying dream of my early childhood.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by LgLagro
I once had a strange dream when I was about 5 years old. My family was lost in the middle of a dark forest, and we eventually found a cliff with a piano on the edge. My brother started to play the piano, although we all warned him against it since everyone knows playing piano is dangerous. My brother played some song and then suddenly turned into a purple bat with glasses and a red bow-tie. He started to fly around and then flew over the cliff but forgot how to fly and fell down, dying upon impact.

I woke up crying, it was the most terrifying dream of my early childhood.

wow if that was the most terrifying dream of your child hood pfft I once a dream that i was riding in a car car with country musician Reba Makentire which is scary enough because i don't like country music but then we were attacked by an army of chimpanzees and i have an extremely irrational fear of monkeys!!!
Quote by Ponyexpress
being tickled to death by monkey but being saved by Dumbo the elephant

Monkeys?

Quote by Ponyexpress
we were attacked by an army of chimpanzees

Again?

Quote by Ponyexpress
i have an extremely irrational fear of monkeys!!!

Oh! i get it... You all have really complex dreams, After having one i only can remember just a little bit about it.
Quote by cfrank
Monkeys?

Again?

Oh! i get it... You all have really complex dreams, After having one i only can remember just a little bit about it.

seriously i really remember these dreams vividly i remember being in the car with Reba
and chimps started falling from the sky on top of the red convertibal we were in and then i woke scared stiff and then ... maybe i should see a shrink

I also remember one night i would go to sleep for 5 minuets then wake up stay awake for 2 minuets then go back to sleep for another 5 minuets i could tell cause of the clock next to my bed and everytime i went to sleep i had a dream about gorillas in a war with the humans mind you this was before seeing the movie planet of the apes
this went on all night long it was soooo weird

yup i defenantly need to see a shrink
Quote by drunkinkoala
I had a dream carmel warned me

and I had two other really ****ed up dreams last night.

Some dreams are meant to come true.
This is not a pipe