well I went to savage audio (amp store) they make amps. I asked to try one out and the guy handed me a guitar off the wall he said pearl jam and used it on tour and it was 62 (I think) strat. best sounding guitar I have ever played other than the mid 70s les paul a friend of mine has

just thought I'd share this with you guys it was pretty fun
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Why post this in different sections?
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Cause My home is GG&A and beacuse I felt like it, would you like me to take it down?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Gotta love gear and storys... My Old Protone Body Rot Pedal was the one off the Owners own personal pedal board. Its just adds a little bit of soul to things when they have history behind them I think..
yeah I know what you mean
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
i played a 67 strat, black, reminded me so much of eric clapton's. I asked the owner what he thinks he could get for it, he said 30 grand, but he'd never sell it

It played soo easy, and looked/sounded soo good

EDIT: I also played it through a 3000 dollar matchless amp, I love going into high end music stores and saying your interested in buying an amp/guitar, but your really not
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
yeah the neck on the 62' was absolutley amazing. plus it was through a savage so thats like high end boutiqe man that was a great guitar. it was so cool cause the paint was striped off and it just looked used it was great
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by danyellenik
i played a 67 strat, black, reminded me so much of eric clapton's. I asked the owner what he thinks he could get for it, he said 30 grand, but he'd never sell it

It played soo easy, and looked/sounded soo good

EDIT: I also played it through a 3000 dollar matchless amp, I love going into high end music stores and saying your interested in buying an amp/guitar, but your really not

Lol, Ponders going into Guitar Center in a Suit and Tie and trying out some of there $40,000-$60,000 guitars they keep locked up...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
60's strats are where it's at.

i don't suppose you caught the price tag?

so, what did you go into play amp wise?

ps: i'm getting a new 1500 soon. seriously.

nah that thing was twice the start anything in the 80s was. no it wasn't for sale it was one of the employs strats they just bring into work so people and test the amp.

I'm sure it was atleast 50 grand

I played a macht 6, that was a really nice amp.

and some 30w I really liked that it was like a plexi and a twin reverb mushed into one
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era

Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era