It had that new case smell when I first got it like a chemical smell but I left it in the car "not the guitar" just the case it kind of smells funny now. I don't know if it's normal or something happen to it? Does anyone have any ideas?
fabreeze, maybe leave it open to air out.

toss in a few wood chips.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by KurtDaveKrist
thx bro.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...

yep, yep no prob bro.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by aaciseric
So your insulting my family because you can't deciver between quotations and parenthetical remarks?

LMAO!
Usual UG users...can´t stick to the subject ^^ Spray it with perfume or just toss in some wood...
i've never bought a case(out of 3 i've bought before) that smelled funny, i dunno where everyone gets all these cases that smell
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
put some of those little replacement thingies for Glade Air Fresheners, the things that smell great when the plug-in things heat them up, in your case, and put it back out in the sun to dry?
O O

___
Quote by Musicman_91
Usual UG users...can´t stick to the subject ^^ Spray it with perfume or just toss in some wood...

That's whats so bad about this website, it's like there are a bunch of 16 year olds on here ready to pick a fight...
^Says the person who posted:
Quote by KurtDaveKrist
Because your moms at my house right now silly.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by danyellenik
i've never bought a case(out of 3 i've bought before) that smelled funny, i dunno where everyone gets all these cases that smell

It smelled funny AFTER leaving it in the car, not when he got it.

My guess was it's probably the glue they use for the interior lining weakening from the heat.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra