That would be an excellent choice.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
it's a good pedal especially for the price
a better grunge pedal will be a lot more expensive
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
you mean that pedal?

and ive got a digitech metal master and it does the job, so im sure that one will too...
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
its not really worth buying, it matters what bands sound you want to play grunge.
mudhoney: bigmuff
pearl jam: marshall voiced amp and wah
nirvana: well, i pull off a good nirvana tone with my big muff, but a marshall voiced amp would work better; the big muff is a tad too bassy, but a bystander couldn't tell the difference.

what kind of amp do you have?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Yup, that's a good pedal, especially for the price.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Quote by KurtDaveKrist
I have a VOX ADVT 30 watt

it may work then, because the vox takes pedals decently. you could go with a big muff, but its such a specific sound. but i advise you to try the grunge before you buy it. don't get a boss ds-1 because they're way too nasally sounding; i have one myself, and i never use it.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
I really don't think that's a great pedal for grunge - I can't speak for anyone else, but when I tried it, it was much more high gain (metal?). For grunge, a big muff can do passably well; That or a modded ds-1.