I'm looking for a guitar amp mainly for practicing and jamming out with friends. I looked at a Line 6 spider that has amp models built in and sounded really good. But from what i hear line 6 aren't all that great. So I am looking for an amp that can mimic the line 6 abilities but a more loyal amp. I have a low budget which isn't much help but just wondering if anyone had any suggestions if there was an amp like the line 6 (spider III i think it was.) Thanks.
If you're wanting a modeller like that, then there are two popular and fairly good tone for money options. For cleans and low gains, the Vox Valvetronix is a very nice little amp that doesn't cost too much. On the other hand, if you're more in to high gain tones, then the Roland Cube tends to be the better option. That's not to say, however, that the Vox can't do high gain and the Roland can't do low, they just tend to be better than the other at those particular things.
i play a wide variety of music, (i do alot of strumming and plucking)

have a epiphone les paul

and i have no pedals.
Sounds like a vox, cube is only better for high gain stuff, I'd probs get the vox.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Quote by chewy08
i play a wide variety of music, (i do alot of strumming and plucking)

have a epiphone les paul

and i have no pedals.

valvetronix. most versatile modelling amp at a low price, sounds pretty good too
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )