I was wondering if there was any simple classical songs I could learn? I just feel in the mood to learn something classical which isn't too difficult but I really don't know anything about classical music so are there any nice songs i could learn on guitar?

Sorry if i haven't been specific enough.
The first movement of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 14 is both extremely simple, and one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Do you mean classical guitar (fingerpicking) or classical music in general? What type of classical are you looking for? Sad? Happy? Romantic?

The fingering for Moonlight Sonata is pretty complex though. But agreed, it's an amazing piece.
No i mean playing classical music with a pick. And I would like something happy or romantic, anything except sad.
Quote by Archeo Avis
The first movement of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 14 is both extremely simple, and one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.

a tab link would be cool...

i don't see Piano Sonata listed on this site, is it called something else?
Bolero by Maurice Ravel. Learned it by ear, and very fun to play.

And then there's the first part to Fur Elise... Also very fun to play.
Instead of learning the Moonlight Sonata learn sonata no. 18 in E flat major.

THAT'S the most beautiful piece ever written.
Fur Elise is a great classical song and it's really fun to play.

Greensleeves is great too.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by will0mon
What about 'Dee' by Ozzy? That's a purty song.

I hope your joking.

And if your not,

+1 for greensleeves
Quote by Retro Rocker
Classico.

Combination of Fur Elise, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, and some other piece... Bach I think it was?
Quote by SilverDark
Combination of Fur Elise, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, and some other piece... Bach I think it was?

Yep.