Please watch the first clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RJQlbQ5JoE&feature=related

Would you be the Nazi General who is always being fitted for a new uniform, who enjoys the company of beautiful women and listening to classical music with his eyes shut?

Or would you be the Nazi General with a steely character who always removes his gloves and winds up the phone to shout, "get me the Führer!"?

Which of you would be the slightly pervy Nazi General would might also be a bit ghey and is always dabbing his mouth because he has no lips?

Would you be the easygoing Nazi General who doesn't need to salute properly, has a ludicrous scar, an obvious limp and a uniform of a slightly different colour?

Or perhaps you'd be the Nazi General who is outwardly calm but subject to sudden and inexplicable fits of temper?

I need this information for a very serious matter, tell me! TELL ME NOW!!!

(Oh, and I don't care if you'd be the Nazi General who faps, cums blood, puts things in poopers or uses the searchbar.)
The pervy gay one.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Trefellin
Or perhaps you'd be the Nazi General who is outwardly calm but subject to sudden and inexplicable fits of temper?

yeah kind of liREADYAIMFIRE!

I'm a gabbler, you see, no technique, no finesse.

*There is an e-cookie here for those who earn it*
Id be the kind of nazi general that goes on talkshows and talks about how im not really an angry or bad person, im just misunderstood for trying to wipe out all jewish people.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Would you be the easygoing Nazi General who doesn't need to salute properly, has a ludicrous scar, an obvious limp and a uniform of a slightly different colour?

yes.
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by Craigo
I'd be Goebels. He knew how to party.

I'd be Hermann Göring, he dressed like a woman.

Wait...

>.>

<.<
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand