Yeah, I went to Orientation today and heard that a black kid was shot in the projects from my class. Kind of shocking really. I can't say I feel bad, but it's kinda sad and unexpected.

I don't know any details, but I'll keep you guys posted if I find out.

To make this a discussion, tell us if anything life-threatening has ever happened to a classmate of yours.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

A few kids who went to my school committed suicide and one died in a plane crash. His name was Daniel I think. There was a picture of an aeroplane and a memorial plaque in one of the hallways.
wow. the worst that happen at my school was a stabbin at lunch. but no one died

EDIT:and a gun threat

EDIT:EDIT: and a janitor was ran over =/
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Yeah, I went to Orientation today and heard that a black kid was shot in the projects from my class. Kind of shocking really. I can't say I feel bad, but it's kinda sad and unexpected.

I don't know any details, but I'll keep you guys posted if I find out.

To make this a discussion, tell us if anything life-threatening has ever happened to a classmate of yours.

I can, and i don't even know the guy.
Yeah, there is a group on Facebook for the guy. He was shot in the back and was "in the wrong place at the wrong time".
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Well one of my classmates last year died suddenly of some genetic liver defeciency thingy. She wanted me to help her kill herself, I was supposed to get her drugs so she could OD
Didn't get them for her, but later she decided to do with alchol and some other stuff. Visited her in the hospital half a year ago, haven't seen or heard from her since, so I just presume she's dead.
yeah a small while back and then even further back 2 kids, one in my year and one that was the year below both commited suicide by hanging themselves. altho both werent exactly good ppl but still not a pleasant thing nonetheless...
Quote by due 07
one kid was hot by a car and died from mmy school

He was hot by a car?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
three students from my school was were out in a car (the driver reacently got license) and got hit by a truck, all died, btw i was in vacation when that happened so i got the news after i came back, wasn't anyone i know though, but still feel sorry for those guys
One of my friends from school is terminal =/ I mean I can't say I'm the best of friends with the guy, but still...
Quote by CTFOD
He was hot by a car?

Sorry lots of typos

He was hit by a car and died a couple days later
Almost 9 years ago, a guy from my class had an argument with his gf, got pissed, and decided it would be a good idea to drive to her place to patch things up. Suffice to say, it wasn't, and he died.
The English teacher got caught masturbating. That was pretty horrible.

But yeah, deaths SUCK. I was lucky I didn't have to go threw that.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i almost died twice this year.

1 choked on one of those soapy candies really bad (in front of a whole mall too)
2 i was ona trampoline and there were lyk 10 of us and i was in the middle gettin ready for them to all jump in at once so i culd be uber bounced and when they hit i did a backflip intentionally but one of them was retarded and didnt bounce me and it of centerd the trampline and i could see the net for the tramp below me so i tucked my legs in super hard and they glided down the net and i landed my 15' backflip =)

edit:sry, and there was one kid who was llongboarding and was high and got the munchies so he was gonna go down to qfc but on the way was hit by a bus...it was a sad day. and then there were reporters there asked the retarded kids and one of them said "yea, i knew him. its sad he died. and i suport communism". reporters are retarded, seriusly, just say no to them. unless its about a cool event your apart of and are one involved in setting it up.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Last edited by xFinnellx at Aug 19, 2008,
The only thing I can think of is a kid I know got alcohol poisoning, but he's fine now.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by xFinnellx
i almost died twice this year.

1 choked on one of those soapy candies really bad (in front of a whole mall too)
2 i was ona trampoline and there were lyk 10 of us and i was in the middle gettin ready for them to all jump in at once so i culd be uber bounced and when they hit i did a backflip intentionally but one of them was retarded and didnt bounce me and it of centerd the trampline and i could see the net for the tramp below me so i tucked my legs in super hard and they glided down the net and i landed my 15' backflip =)

edit:sry, and there was one kid who was llongboarding and was high and got the munchies so he was gonna go down to qfc but on the way was hit by a bus...it was a sad day. and then there were reporters there asked the retarded kids and one of them said "yea, i knew him. its sad he died. and i suport communism". reporters are retarded, seriusly, just say no to them. unless its about a cool event your apart of and are one involved in setting it up.

So, the trampolining accident caused the massive brain damage, or were you already thick?
ouch. alchohol poisoning sucks dude. i almost had it, when you throw up you feel miserable. dont drink fast, seriusly. drink nice and slow so it dosent hit you like a train.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by MightyAl
So, the trampolining accident caused the massive brain damage, or were you already thick?

im sayin that i could have flipped out of the net and out on to a bed of large sized rocks if i havent pulled my legs in.
GAS list...
PGM 301
When I was in middle school our Social Studies teacher had a heart attack and died. She was a nice old black lady too, and I love nice old black people. They're soo warm and cheery most of the time. It was sad that she died.

Also, three years ago (I was in 8th grade I think) a girl died in a car accident. The guy driving was drunk. I didn't know her, but my sister did, and she was traumatized for a day or two.

Death sucks, but it's enevidable, so we have to learn to deal with it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by xFinnellx
ouch. alchohol poisoning sucks dude. i almost had it, when you throw up you feel miserable. dont drink fast, seriusly. drink nice and slow so it dosent hit you like a train.

shouldve told me 3 years ago
Last year these two guys at my school got on their dirtbikes while they were drunk at two in the morning and collided not 500 feet from my house. They both went flying off and died. A few days later one of the guy's girlfriends committed suicide by walking in front of a car (her brother died the year earlier of a car accident). Needless to say, it was big. There's a little memorial that I pass everyday where it happened when I leave my house.
Some teachers died at my high school. Heart attacks and cancer mostly.

Last year at my uni some kid got ran over by some cars (he was drunk).

There was a girl a few months ago also who went missing and they found her dead

And there have been some alcohol related frat/sorority deaths, and a few cocaine overdoses and suicides and such.
Hai 2 u
A kid in our high school got into a car accident and died over the summer. Turns out he was texting while driving and not paying attention to the road.

Then, a 10 year-old girl died before school started. She had heart problems, but still, it's kinda shocking to see two people at our schools die in a period of 2 months.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
We had a teacher go home as normal one night, then complain his chest was hurting and drop down dead within an hour.

A friend of mine was killed by a relative in a fight over money.
I know two people that died in car accidents, one was a roll over, the other went into a lake. Another girl just recently who I went to school with killed herself. It's sad really.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I know two people that died in car accidents, one was a roll over, the other went into a lake. Another girl just recently who I went to school with killed herself. It's sad really.

Why did she do it
Hai 2 u
Quote by Roads5

Last year at my uni some kid got ran over by some cars (he was drunk).

they not see him the first few times?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Roads5
Why did she do it

I have no idea, she left no note, or any indication why.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I've Experienced That Kinda **** Too This One Kid In 8th Grade Of Lucimeia (srry if i spelled wrong) And Another Girl slit Her Wrist The Same Year I Wasn't Best Freinds With Them But I've Talked It It Feels Weird That Their Dead Now...
this girl when i was a freshman in h/s (8 years ago) was outside eating lunch w/ her friends on a sunny but windy day. a large branch from a tree above her fell on her head and killed her...
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75