Does anybody know anything about this amp?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-B200H-200W-Bass-Head-and-B115-250W-1x15-Bass-Cab-Package-483494-i1415333.gc

I'm looking to upgrade my amp from my Rumble 60 since I'm playing with a band now and 60W just can't keep with two guitars, a drummer, and a mic. I've heard 200W is about the minimum you can get away with to gig. I'm 17 and on a bit of a budget but I can manage $400 in a couple of weeks. If anyone has any suggestions for amps that would be better than this but in a similar price range (maybe $500 max) then post them. I've got a couple of weeks probably to decide anyways.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
The amp is only going to be around 120 watts as is, because the cab's impedance is only 8 ohms. 60 watts to 120 watts isn't really an upgrade in volume, by that much and the sound won't be a whole lot better, tone-wise.
Alright, thanks. I'll look into that cab. Would it be loud enough for small gigs with that cab 14shadesofblue suggested? And would my tone improve? That's obviously important.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

check out stuff made by gallien krueger... like the backline 210 combo
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
I looked at that GK Backline 210 this morning and decided that I definately want that over the Acoustic half stack, but are there any other recommendations?
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Gallien-Krueger has some good stuff, but their lower end of products isn't that great. Maybe try some Ashdown Electric Blue or MAG stuff?
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for an hour.
If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.
there is a gk half stack goldine (i think) package if you hate backlines sooo much.. but gk makes nice stuff

but the acoustic half stack your lookin' at is good for the price also... i got the b100 its got good tone but mine couldnt compete with a drummer or a high wattage guitar amp... so i want the backline 210

never buy a squier!
^The goldline is identical to the Backline, just with aluminium cones in the cabs. The poor quality is consistent. GK makes high quality stuff once you get beyond the Backline series. The RB series are great pieces of kit, although not for me I can admit it, the Backlines (and Goldlines if you want to go there) are pure junk in my mind. They are unreliable and have some of the quietest watts I've ever seen.
i liked the backline 210... but then again i dont have that much bass experience...

never buy a squier!
ya i agree with you jazz_rock_feel.... he should definetly try the amp before he buys it... i wouldnt buy something without trying it out... and i wouldnt go by someone elses opinions either

never buy a squier!
Hm... Looks like I've got some more research to do. You said Ashdown Electric Blue and MAG? I'll look them up tonight. Thanks.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

go to your local guitar store and try some amps out in your price range

never buy a squier!