I've been exercising about 5 days a week trying to lose weight and it's been somewhat helpful but I really wanna kick it up and start getting some results so here's what I do so far and I wanna know if anyone has any tips or anything on what I can do more to make even more progress...

Start with a 1 mile run; trying to finish in under 9 minutes.
Various weight exercises e.g.; curls, triceps, shoulders, pectorals
30 minutes of lap swimming
20 minutes in the sauna

I really feel like I should be doing more because This only takes up about 1 hour of my time. So please let me know what I can do.

Also please no "OH GO LOOK AT THIS THREAD" comments. I made this thread for specific answers toward my technique thusfar so I'm not really looking for a huge broad general statement.

Thanks once again and I appriciate everything in advance.

BTW I am regulating what I eat and only drink water.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by offspring_punk
BTW I am regulating what I eat and only drink water.

Up until then, you were doing well.

Eat well, exercise well, and you'll be a lot better off for it.

Not eating is never a good thing to do, and doesn't even make you lose weight significantly faster.

As far as extending the workout goes, push how far you can run. Personally, I'd rotate between running, cycling and swimming as far as I physically could each day. It would use basically every muscle in the body, and you would be pretty fit after a couple of week. And you would burn a lot of calories.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Last edited by Fleabag at Aug 19, 2008,
fap is probably the best thing you can do. Or just get up off the couch. Probably column a and b would be best.
Going into a sauna is pointless and a waste of money if you're trying to lose weight. It only cuts water weight.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I'd say one hour of work is enough tbh, if it's just to get in shape then you should keep up what your doing although I would consult a pro. before doing any "regulating" of what you eat to see if your diet is safe and stable, a doctor is a good place to start.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Going into a sauna is pointless and a waste of money if you're trying to lose weight. It only cuts water weight.

lolwut?
Quote by Fleabag
Up until then, you were doing well.

Eat well, exercise well, and you'll be a lot better off for it.

Not eating is never a good thing to do, and doesn't even make you lose weight significantly faster.

He never said he completely stopped. He is just eating less that what he used to.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.