It's on Sky One now, and it'sjust gone past the bit where he gets hit by the car, but does anyone know what the song is thats playing when he goes to his happy place, but then Shooter come and gets with his girl, and with his gran? It's bugged me every time i've seen it =/
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by metalman9
i think the song is stfu by gtfo...could be wrong though

Shut up.

For the record, I don't know.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Next time i watch happy gilmore i'll tell you..........if i know it.
Quote by metalman9

you're an ass.
Is it Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd? I think it's played at the very end.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by metalman9

I suggest, that your the one who should stfu and gtfo, as i've been here nearly three years, and you've been here nearly three months.

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Why do you want to know? It's probably made just for the film.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
They're all lynyrd Skynyrd songs on there, aint they?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
It just had quite a smart lead part, so i was wondering like, what it was called so i could look for some tabs.

Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by kidsilcon
Why do you want to know? It's probably made just for the film.

He might want to know because he likes it.
Or you could READ his post and find out that it's been bugging him every time he's watched the movie.
Or because it has an awesome lead part and he's looking for tabs.
Quote by lutfish
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116483/soundtrack

I don't get how you think... Is it really easier to make a new thread than it is to google on "happy gilmore soundtrack"?

Well, it is when you have horrendously slow internet and already have the pit page loaded up, otherwise, no.

Quote by Beakwithteeth

Tuesday's Gone I think. I'm nearly sure of it.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"