Just a quick heads up to whomever may care that either http://www.music-lyrics-chord.com/ is stealing our tabs, or someone here at UG or somewhere else is posting our tabs at their site.

I've just found my tab there, with full name and e-mail, which I do not like.
When I wrote this, I made it for the UG community, not for some haggard site to rip us off..

Here's mine anyway, to which I did NOT consent.

http://www.music-lyrics-chord.com/Damageplan/Chords/48615-Moment_Of_Truth_Chords.html

There are also several other Damageplan tabs ripped directly from UG there, plus a bunch more, although I have yet to check out any other artists ATM.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Lol, tons of sites do that, with tons of songs. It's not as if the tabs you upload are copyrighted or anything... And if it gave you credit, why complain?
Quote by RedDeath9
Lol, tons of sites do that, with tons of songs. It's not as if the tabs you upload are copyrighted or anything... And if it gave you credit, why complain?

+1

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by RedDeath9
Well, yeah, I guess you're right. It just irritates me of that some people are to lazy to get their own content, and just rip other people off because it's easier than to actually make something themselves that all..

EDIT: Plus, even though I have not copyrighted it, and I get credit, I still like to be able to choose who should get my work, simply because it is mine, and I used a lot of time making it...
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
According to the law, the tabs don't belong to whoever created them anyways. You don't have any basis to stop them and who cares really.
Quote by MightyAl
I think this is the real problem. Standing up to someone so fat has a couople major risks.
1)They might have a heart attack, fall on you and crush you
2)They might eat you. And not in a fun, girl-on-girl 'pics or it didn't happemn' way.
I bet alot of the tabs on this site are ripped straight from magazines/tab books anyway...

Who cares?