First of all, Hi

Im playing for a year now and I want to buy a new amp.
Im sure ur getting sick of this thread about ppl that wnna buy new amps so im sorry for that!

- Full Tube
- 1200-1300 USD/ 700-800 EU (May be cheaper but can also be a bit more expensive)
- Nice cleans and good distortion for all sorts of metal (except nu-metal) and some rock etc.
- Bedroom practice and planning to go in a band
- 2x12 (May be a combo or cab+head) (cab: Celestion V30's but not necessary)
- Got a Boss MT-2 (Metalzone), Ibanez RGR321EX BK, Kramer 120.
- Oh and I live in the EU (The Netherlands)

Thats about it! Please help me out here!

Thanks in advance.
Meh
get another 100€ and get an Engl Screamer

otherwise you can get the Marshall DSL for about that much new, not all out metal but nothing an overdrive pedal giving it a little boost won't enhance

try looking both used

Laney also have some pretty good options
Quote by seljer
get another 100€ and get an Engl Screamer

otherwise you can get the Marshall DSL for about that much new, not all out metal but nothing an overdrive pedal giving it a little boost won't enhance

try looking both used

Laney also have some pretty good options

They do sell ENGL Screamers near me, thats actually what I want to have. but theyre 1079 euros, like 1725 dollars. and i saw one of those on a dutch ebay-like site with another 1x12 cab with it for 1100 euros. so 2x12 V30's Screamer for 1100 euros. but it doesnt say how old it is etc. it says that its in good condition though. Should i save up for it??
its annoying how more expensive engl are in the US and Mesa are in the UK <_<

But ummmm laneys are always good VH100R? or Bugera?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
its annoying how more expensive engl are in the US and Mesa are in the UK <_<

But ummmm laneys are always good VH100R? or Bugera?

I hear you man, first i wanted a mesa dual rectifier then found out that they were 3x the US price here.. we shouldnt complain cuz in australia its even worse!

And I think im just gnna save up for a Engl Screamer. Not sure yet but gnna do some research about it now.

And btw I think i can just leave this thread open?? Incase some other ppl now some nice other amps i should try.