Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I'm here to type this....or am I?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I think therefore I am. Thank you Descartes
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm here, as for everyone else... tits or GTFO.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by vintage x metal
I think therefore I am. Thank you Descartes
It doesn't really work though.
Why?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
OK so Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Will you have a drink?" And Descartes goes "I think not" and disappears.

Get it?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
i think, therefore i am.

i can't remember where that line came from ..

EDIT: oh there it is. descartes. hehhe
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by smb
It doesn't really work though.

How doesn't it? Existence isn't necessarily material.

Quote by humperdunk
OK so Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Will you have a drink?" And Descartes goes "I think not" and disappears.

Is it bad that I find that as funny as I do?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

Is it bad that I find that as funny as I do?

made me chuckle
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by vintage x metal
How doesn't it? Existence isn't necessarily material.
You can't be sure it's you thinking.
Quote by lp_breaker
come on you guys, you may just in a matrix and maybe your nothing but a concept of a higly intelling people or we are inside and matrix and ourselves are just programs or etc

From your grammar, you certainly weren't created in the image of a highly intelligent being.

And, I suppose, there is no way for me to irrefutably prove my existence to you. It's a pointless argument. I interact with you, you interact with me, whether we exist or not isn't really relevant.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Last edited by holden93 at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by smb
You can't be sure it's you thinking.

No, you're right, it could be a different entity making you think what you do. But still, the idea of 'you' exists.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Me/0=

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
ok this thread came from the idea that God cant be proved to exist, and they i remembered thet HEY, our own existences cant be proved either, but please dont start a theistvsatheist debate..please!
Your all imaginary concepts to me. My subconcious just invented the whole pit, it is a dark dark place in my mind :P
Quote by vintage x metal
No, you're right, it could be a different entity making you think what you do. But still, the idea of 'you' exists.
Not at all. "You" could be a product of whatever the source of the thinking is. Thinking something doesn't make it true. See also: god.
Quote by smb
Not at all. "You" could be a product of whatever the source of the thinking is. Thinking something doesn't make it true. See also: god.

True, but if you are part of something that thinks, then that being (or program or whatever the hell you want to call it) thinks of you, and therefore, the idea of you exists.

Quote by Kaleb

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by smb

It depends on your definition of existence. What is truth? If we are all just 'imagination', maybe that is truth. Regardless, we exist in some form, whether it be as a thought or as a tangible object. We, in whatever fashion it may be, are.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I am, therefore I think. Wait, that doesn't really prove that I am... Damn you, Nietzsche!
Quote by Chubbychunks
On topic - Character in books think they exist. We could be the same.

In star trek a hologram thought he existed in real life. He took over the enterprise!

You're tangling with dangerous forces, eugene.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Chubbychunks
On topic - Character in books think they exist, but don't actually. We could be the same.

--------
Quote by holden93
From your grammar, you certainly weren't created in the image of a highly intelligent being.

And, I suppose, there is no way for me to irrefutably prove my existence to you. It's a pointless argument. I interact with you, you interact with me, whether we exist or not isn't really relevant.

sorry, i was typing fast and didnt care to revise.

"It's a pointless argument"

Just as all other popular philosophical arguments (who are we, true happines, where did all come from, why are we here, is human innately good? etc etc but thiese are pointless TO ARGUE about because they will get us nowhere

(just making a side note)
Quote by Chubbychunks
On topic - Character in books think they exist, but don't actually. We could be the same.

Characters in books do not think. They are merely words on paper or ideas in a mind. They do not act independently of the writer or a reader's imagination. Not only that, multiple incarnations of a character can exist in the thoughts of different people.

Quote by Kaleb

Quote by boreamor
I shalt not be tempted into proving anything. You either believe I exist or I don't exist. The choice is yours.
Rape?

Quote by humperdunk

Get it?

I lol'd.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Page 1 of 5