I know, i know, not really the right forum, but i couldnt get **** in the tab one, so i figured this was the next best thing
Could someone tab the stellar kart version of livin on a prayer for me???/ you'd be my hero, thanks

heres the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBE9-yN5HxY
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Did they really gay that song up or what?
Quote by MightyAl
I think this is the real problem. Standing up to someone so fat has a couople major risks.
1)They might have a heart attack, fall on you and crush you
2)They might eat you. And not in a fun, girl-on-girl 'pics or it didn't happemn' way.
Quote by cerin
Did they really gay that song up or what?

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999q
x3 The first verse is just crap. The rest is just remade to be more appealing to 13yr old girls.

okay, if i may say something in my defense....
this isnt something i would otherwise be playing, i'm doing a youth band at a church for worship services, and we're trying to do more modernized stuff we could still pull of as christian. any who, somebody said living on a prayer, and im not really a fan of the origional version, sooo, this ones shorter and more poppy (surprise, not everyone on here loves death metal) so yea, and if you dont plan on being helpful, you can stop wasting space
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

the person is just asking for a tab because this is a tab site. i wont be surprised if someone would even ask for a tab for an Akon song.