Hello!

Recently, my guitar was thrown out of a window :P As a result, there's some chips and scratches in the paintwork, now, I'm the kind of person to take pride in my guitar and such, so I was wondering: is there any way to remove these scratches? Are there people that could re-paint my guitar? It's a Yamaha Pacifica in Red...

Cheers in advance
-The Gore Child
Quote by Kikral
...Why was your guitar thrown out of a window?

+1

and you can allways sandblast it and let it repaint^^
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by Kikral

ya im gonna go with this one
:stickpoke thats pretty much it
Quote by Kikral

im wonderin the same thing...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Why don't you just take pride in the scratches? It's not like that many guitars get thrown out of windows and survive.
You could strip the paint then repaint it or take it to a shop and ask them to do it
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
Why don't you just take pride in the scratches? It's not like that many guitars get thrown out of windows and survive.
You could strip the paint then repaint it or take it to a shop and ask them to do it

Uhm... My step-dad kinda threw the guitar out the window :P Not a high window, but it landed on a patch of earth outside that's got loads of stones and pebbles in it, so there's some scratches. Which shop would be able to re-paint the guitar? Would I just be able to go down Halfords or somewhere like that with my guitar and say 'can you match this colour'? It wouldn't look naff though would it?