I'll delete this if it needs moved, but I have question. I have a Line 6 Spider II amp (it pwns whatever crap you have ), and my brother kept putting our PA board through it and plugging a mic in, even though my dad kept telling him not to. Now, whenever I plug anything into the amp, i can still play my guitar, but i get this really loud buzzing, and it sounds really bad. He might've hooked up the amp to the line-in on the computer, so I don't know. If he had done that, could it still have messed up the amp?

If it's ruined, I'm going to be freaking mad. I won't be able to get an amp for at least another year.
so a broken amp kicks the crap out of anything we have? yes it broken, buy another one sucker.
Quote by ringo710
so a broken amp kicks the crap out of anything we have? yes it broken, buy another one sucker.

+1 get another one. Line 6s arent the best amps anyway.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
probly the input jack is... jacked up
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Probably sounds better now than it did when it worked. And yeah, it sounds like it's broken.
yeah half of all these are going to be bashings
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
I have a Line 6 Spider II amp (it pwns whatever crap you have )QUOTE]

not the best way to ask for advice

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by frottage
I have a Line 6 Spider II amp (it pwns whatever crap you have

So a line 6 spider II "owns" my classic 30? and Ad30vt?

/fail
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
well, your Dad may have been right....i doubt a Line out to a computer would do any harm tho. Don't know much about PA's. Too bad it is not a blown tube or fuse or something you could replace it yourself and move on.

Quote by frottage
calm down guise
did you not see the ?

the fail. THE FAIL.
So your the guy that wrote those positive reviews on HC... Sorry to say it could be toast, but since you like it, there are a ton of them used from people that didn't like it so your in luck. Maybe get a used one for like, $125-150?
I'll sell you my 30watt Spider III for $150....

it... um... pwns?

But seriously, if you want it, i'll sell it to you. I can't WAIT to get rid of this thing!
O O

___
it does sound like its broken.
and damn ever since i got back from my ban, all i see is people acting like dicks and spamming the hell out of every single thread. i hope these children all get banned.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by SoftParade1967
+1 get another one. Line 6s arent the best amps anyway.

Line 6 makes fine amps, just the spiders aren't good.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by justinb904
probly the input jack is... jacked up