im freakin out people im bored and for some reason for like the last 3 weeks i have had a severe case of guitarist creativity block ()the same as writers block) im lookin for some good rhytyhm bands i normally play stuff like redhot chilipeppers korn marilyn manson or disturbed thx for any help
Rhythm as in technical difficulty or just interesting rhythm parts?
Some bands I like with good rhythm..Extreme, Rush, Van Halen and Chili Peppers (who you already mentioned).

EDIT: Yea larrythelefty, I think that's what he's asking for .
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
well i can play any kind of solo or any riff i have ever tried to play and outside of red hot chili peppers and system of a dow i really havent practiced rythym because i wanted to be mostly the lead player i did learn some rythym as is necessary for any playin but i want to broaden my horizon so any suggestions people it might be a good idea to give me some advanced and some easy rytyhms
Check out some of the rhythm stuff on Megadeth's Rust In Peace.

Holy Wars
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Poison Was The Cure
Rust in Peace....Polaris

Should keep you busy for a while.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
Check out some of the rhythm stuff on Megadeth's Rust In Peace.

Holy Wars
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Poison Was The Cure
Rust in Peace....Polaris

Should keep you busy for a while.

A while meaning 5 years
lol well i geuss i better settle in for the long run i havent found a song i coudnt play yet im not gonna change now