...But unfortunately it is not a funny anecdote or a poem written whilst dropping a depth charge, it is a monologue written because I just after-witnessed (saw the damage but not the crime) yet another woman leave the tap on and the toilet paper empty. You're going to read it, and then you're going to tell me either that I'm right, or share experiences of your own in this category.

I'm going to rant for a second here, so here goes. I work in a public place, with separate washrooms for men and women. My problem is that, although there is CLEAR signage, we're talking a giant sign that says <- MEN's and WOMEN'S ->, as well as signs on the doors, the women seem to like going into the wrong bathroom, for starters. Then, once they have found the correct bathroom, they ALMOST all the time, when finishing the roll of toilet paper, don't even bother mentioning it, even though they have to walk past my desk on the way out. Next, the tap is ALMOST always left running, even though it's a normal tap and not at all hard to turn off. They leave garbage on the floor, too, and don't mention when the paper towel runs out either.

I understand that it's my job to handle these simple tasks, and not theirs, but what happened to common kindness?

I never have this problem with men who use the facilities -- they ask for more toilet paper and know how to throw it out too [ie empty rolls and used paper towel], so why are women that use public washrooms so functionally retarded? These are women of all ages, coming into an innocent information booth, which by no means is ever busy, and defiling it. It makes no sense to me at all, but maybe they just feel as though it isn't their responsibility to act properly when there's someone there to clean it up for them.

Thoughts/related stories? I'm especially interested in the opinions of those who have worked in fast food restaurants and the like -- wasn't it supposed to be the men who had a bad reputation for bathroom hooliganery? (wtf, that's an awesome word.)

tl;dr women fail at common kindness in relation to using public washrooms
Wow. You go into a women's restroom?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
They are tired of their husbands/boyfriends using up toilet paper and not telling them, so they take their revenge on public restrooms.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
wut
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
swap the signs?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by cheez1492
swap the signs?

That would serve my purposes. Either they'd go in the right bathroom, or hilarity would ensue.

...Interesting...
Or you can just put a sign in the womens' bathroom saying "Plz dunt fux up teh bathroem kthxbai." That could work too.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by InTheFlesh!
That would serve my purposes. Either they'd go in the right bathroom, or hilarity would ensue.

...Interesting...

glad to be of service
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
I'd say women are more shy about talking about anything toilet related.

That's not to say I'd personally leave rubbish everywhere but you know.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.