As i was taking a venture around the local pawn shop i look over at the guitars, i noticed several stratocaster like guitars, some with SSS some HSS and then i looked at the headstock and saw epiphone. I've never heard of epiphone strats. Have any of you heard or seen them. Know anything about them?
Maybe they changed the heastock?

The only gibson owned strat I know of is the kramer one...
well would someone change the neck and the plate on the back of the neck joint on 6-8 different guitars just to say epiphone. I also saw another one that looked like an old kramer or something but it was solid mahogany with HSH and a whammy bar(non floyd) with an epiphone headstock.
in the 1980's epiphone made a lot of strat copies...
i think they were still independent then... but im not sure when gibson bought them... i think it was 1985
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Ah, any one know of the quality of them? the one i played felt worse than a squier in every way
Mines quite nice actually.
I love it, Its solid paint, red, the pickups sound extremely sweet.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Gibson bought Epiphone in like the 30s. Epiphone made a lot of Strats back then. Some good, some bad. Just play them and see.
Quote by CJRocker
Gibson bought Epiphone in like the 30s. Epiphone made a lot of Strats back then. Some good, some bad. Just play them and see.

Gibson bought out Epiphone in 1957
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by Liberchaotica
Gibson bought out Epiphone in 1957

Ah, only 27 years. Not too far off