I am looking really far into the future, like when I get a job, and can buy a professional rig. I am looking for the BEST guitar out there with a Floyd Rose tremolo system.

As of right now, I am looking at a JEM7v. They are drop dead gorgeous, and I've heard nothing but good about them.

What are your personal favorite FR guitars?
Man...that's quite the broad question...well I'd say a Carvin DC400 with a Floyd should suffice.
Quote by Eric 666
Man...that's quite the broad question...well I'd say a Carvin DC400 with a Floyd should suffice.

Well, I'm not really looking for someone to tell me specifically which one they think I should get. I am wanting everyone to post their favorite, and I am going to make my own comparisons.

Both those are great suggestions though!

Keep 'em comin'

I always GAS for something different.
Right now..
Caparison TAT
USA Jackson Solist
There's an ibanez 8 string with a FR which i think is a bit overkill but its still kinda cool. Like my sig says, i really want a c-7 hellraiser FR right now.
I'd say a Schecter would be a pretty solid way to go if your into hard rock/metal. The C-1 Hellraiser FR or the Blackjack ATX FR for instance. They both have original Floyd's (much higher quality than knock off's), and active pickups (EMG's on the hellraiser, and Seymour Duncan's on the Blackjack).
USA King V.

Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by HighPotency
There's an ibanez 8 string with a FR which i think is a bit overkill but its still kinda cool

It's not actually an FR really; it's a double locking fixed bridge to aid with tuning stability at such low tunings.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It's not actually an FR really; it's a double locking fixed bridge to aid with tuning stability at such BRUTALLY low tunings.

fixed
edit Wouldn't this be considered pirating or something, editing someone elses post without permission?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Ibanez RG Prestige. It's dreamy.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by evh1776
I'd say a Schecter would be a pretty solid way to go if your into hard rock/metal. The C-1 Hellraiser FR or the Blackjack ATX FR for instance. They both have original Floyd's (much higher quality than knock off's), and active pickups (EMG's on the hellraiser, and Seymour Duncan's on the Blackjack).

I don't think that's on par with the quality I'm talking about.

Anyway, I only want 6 strings.
This:

Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
This:

That's a beauty!

Is that a Jackson?

I started looking at Caparison guitars, and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them, or the real prices for them. Any help on that?

Keep them coming guys!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It's not actually an FR really; it's a double locking fixed bridge to aid with tuning stability at such low tunings.

Man the assistant manager at that GC was mixed up.
He told me that ibanez had a floyd rose and that the schecter c-1 hellraiser FR had a neck-through.

**EDIT**
Oh and TS, to answer your question now that i actually read the full post, just make sure its an original floyd rose, and isn't cheap. I think if it isn't a cheap Edge III or licensed floyd rose then it should be pretty good.

Makes me weak at the knees this guitar. Hopefully my next purchase.
Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by ilovemySG
Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr

You're telling me that's your absolute favorite guitar with a Floyd Rose that you have tried in your whole life?

Ridiculous...
Imo you'll probably like an Ibanez Prestige or something with a Schaller/Kahler/Gotoh bridge over something that has an OFR.

EDIT: my personal favorite? The Ibanez Universe...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Imo you'll probably like an Ibanez Prestige or something with a Schaller/Kahler/Gotoh bridge over something that has an OFR.

EDIT: my personal favorite? The Ibanez Universe...

I really do love OFR's smoothness though. They do vibrato sooooo well. It's uncanny.

Isn't a Universe somewhere along the lines of a Jem without a handle?
Quote by Explorer125
I really do love OFR's smoothness though. They do vibrato sooooo well. It's uncanny.

Isn't a Universe somewhere along the lines of a Jem without a handle?

It's a basswood 7 string HSH RG, so sort of. There are two Jems though, the white one is alder with Evos, while the basswood has Breeds. I suggest you don't overlook Ibanez though, their trems are the reason why some people buy them.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
It's a basswood 7 string HSH RG, so sort of. There are two Jems though, the white one is alder with Evos, while the basswood has Breeds. I suggest you don't overlook Ibanez though, their trems are the reason why some people buy them.

I was actually mainly looking at Ibanez guitars.

I'm looking at the White Jem7v

RG prestige models

HR Geiger S (Just because it is sexy as hell)

and a Jackson RR1
Quote by Explorer125
I was actually mainly looking at Ibanez guitars.

I'm looking at the White Jem7v

RG prestige models

HR Geiger S (Just because it is sexy as hell)

and a Jackson RR1

I wouldn't look at the S series in that price range, unless it's one of the new Japanese ones. *flameshield* The Herman Li E-Gen might be worth a look, same price as the JEM I think. And if you go for the 08 RG Prestiges, make sure you try the Edge Zero out, nobody knows whether it's good or not.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
I wouldn't look at the S series in that price range, unless it's one of the new Japanese ones. *flameshield* The Herman Li E-Gen might be worth a look, same price as the JEM I think. And if you go for the 08 RG Prestiges, make sure you try the Edge Zero out, nobody knows whether it's good or not.

Well what about the Edge Pro?

That seems to be the standard on the higher end Ibanez models. (Jem, JS, RG prestige)

And lol at the *flameshield*
Quote by phank
I've been kinda partial to this one:

That's downright beautiful man. I love it.

Anyway, how's the bridge? Does it stay in tune really really well?

How's it for shredding? (My new style)

How's the versatility?
Quote by f22master

That's pretty awesome. An LP with an FR? I mean, it does sort of cause the LP to lose a bit of that "classic" sort of feel, at least IMO, but it' still hot.

My favorite? I think the only way to do this is if you make it yourself, but an Iceman with an FR. That is just awesome.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Dean MAB1 Armorflame. Not sure whether its an original FR or licenced, but it looks killer!
I'd still rather go for a Jackson USA Soloist though.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Explorer125:

Anyway, how's the bridge? Does it stay in tune really really well?
Amazingly well. At least as well as any non-tremolo guitar I have, maybe better.

How's it for shredding? (My new style)
It was built for shredding.

How's the versatility?
Matter of taste. I play more jazz with it than power stuff, but not every pickup selection works for every style. Mostly, I like it because it's sexy, light, and very comfortable for me. YMMV.
Quote by Tom Horn

thsi bad boy

I have been trying to find out where to buy those. If I could get a hold of one, I would. (once I got the money of course.)

If I can't find them, I will probably get a custom made guitar from Ran guitars.
Quote by Explorer125
That's a beauty!

Is that a Jackson?

I started looking at Caparison guitars, and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them, or the real prices for them. Any help on that?

Keep them coming guys!

That is a Jackson SL2H.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl