http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0a1Obm3_k

It's a fun kinda rock song, together with some fottage of us in the studio.
This is not a final mix, just pretty big taste.
I play the bass and the guitar solo, I'm the funky one with the curly long hair.

Enjoy!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Last edited by Grönis at Aug 19, 2008,
I can't view youtube. For some reason my computer just freezes. I'll crit it tomorrow when I can get on the desktop computer.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I like it, the quality you've got is great. The video is nice but it feels out of sync with the music, like your tapping in the video when there's no tapping in music etc, but thats just me being pedantic. The vocals are clear, she has interesting pronunciation of words or accent or something, i'm not sure if i like it or if i don't yet, but it's different which is a good thing by default. As for the song itself, it's a cool rock song, i like the verses they are cool and catchy but the chorus doesn't quite live up to the coolness of verses, but overall i't works as a song! Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Helmut
www.myspace.com/helmutuhlmann
Well the fottage is completely unrelated, and it does kinda bother me too that the tapping is in there.
Thanks for the input!
Quote by sSyLc
Quote by denizenz
Last edited by Grönis at Aug 20, 2008,
It's awesome. Quality is great for a youtube vid. Guitar tone is good, I like how the drums sound, your vocalist isn't bad. Your hair is cool too. =D
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Haha, trying to return the favour and I really don't know what to say, reading your crit of the mix I assumed there'd be nothing I could say about the recording, sounds tight as it can get really.
All I can really say is I would have layed it all on a bit thicker in the solo, but I mean that's a matter of taste not a criticism.
Anyway, It sounds great mate.
Nice, upbeat tune you got there. Kind of gave me that Joan Jett vibe. There were a few little spots where I thought the vocal work could be improved, but overall you've got a great sound.
Her voice really carries this well. The problem with this is the rhythm guitar is just boring during the choruses. I feel like it needs to EQ'd a little different so her voice isn't so far above everything else. I really like her accent, I don't know how well it works with that style... but its cute anyways.

It was decent, a fairly standard rock offering... nothing to bring me to my knees in awe, but not bad either. Just needs a little spice to kick it up a notch and really hammer it home as something memorable.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948300
Its a very fun song and the video shows how much fun you had making and I think thats important aswell. I agree with the people above me that you need to spice things up a little bit in the chorus, just something that will put it over the edge. The chorus is pretty catchy and she has a pretty cool sounding voice. Overall, nice job cant wait to hear more.
Cool. Sound quality is really good and the song has a good catchy chorus. Looks like you guys were having fun! Excellent job.
That was pretty cool, i can easily see something like this in a club or somethin.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Thanks for the great input, seems to me that most people are pretty okay with the song, the only split of opinions really, is about the chorus.
What really makes me happy is that people seem to get the same feeling from it like what i think she had in mind when she wrote it.
Like a kinda layed back silly sort of rock song.
Cheers! And thanks again.
Quote by sSyLc
Quote by denizenz
Hmm... The rhythm doesn't sound too tight. There's plenty of timing issues with the drums and other instruments, which makes the whole song sound somewhat sloppy. The vocals and guitars/bass are okay, nothing spectacular, though. All in all, this song doesn't quite sound like a finished product, so keep working.
I really don't see where you're going at. I've always though of the drums being the part that's the most solid. The only thing to me that has a strange rythm is the guitar, but we knew that when recording it.
And it is a sloppy song. This is a last minute thing, and is a bit... silly, thus, it actually fits the footage better than i first though!
Thanks for the input though! Cheers!
Quote by sSyLc
Quote by denizenz
hey i like the song it sounds great. the vocals are very good and i like the chorus!!!
pretty good
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots