Hi guys!

Just wanted to ask what you guys think are the effects used on Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o&NR=1 should a chorus pedal be enough to get that kind of effect on your guitar sound? I've been able to get kind of a 'dry' version of that tone with my Laney and Bad monkey pedal, just wondering bout the effects.

I s'pose Judas Priest - Turbo Lover use kind of similar effects on the rhythm guitars?

Thanks!
My gear:
Ibanez RG 570 w. Irongear pickups
Tokai EX-55 Korina Explorer
Laney VC50 w. Eminence speakers
Digitech Bad Monkey
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Last edited by Trailen at Aug 19, 2008,
No one that has a clue about what kind of guitar effect is used in those videos i linked in my post above?
My gear:
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X
On Turbo Lover they used Roland G-707 guitar synths, though for first part of the solo (not in the video, but on the record) try a very quick delay to just double your signal with a lot of reverb. For the second part of the solo try a pitch transposer. In Danger Zone it's just Distortion, maybe a hair of delay on the solo. As always, put on some reverb. Adding a compressor would not hurt. Another thing on Steve Steven's stuff is to make sure you have a fair amount of mids and tight bass.
Ahh, thank you so much

I've got some sick GAS for effects pedals atm, to bad the bank disallows me doing any purchases

Thought the Danger Zone sound was a bit "wet-sounding"(for lack of a better word) for just being a distorted amp with some reverb, interesting.
My gear:
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X