im pretty much still a newb with the guitar but im practicing as much as i possibly can. These are the first set of tabs ive come across that i cant even position my hand to make this work. Im mainly talking about in each verse. Maybe the tabs are wrong but on guitar pro , the one power chords is 7775, then 7774, then 7770. all 3 of my fingers wont even fit on the same fret and stay there. Even if they do, i cant stretch my pointer finger to 4 and still keep all three fingers on 7. If i wrap my thumb over to fret 777, it kinda works, just VERY awkward. Am i doing something wrong or are these tabs wrong?
well the 777 part is supposed to be done only with one finger.. those are 2 fingers chords (the last one is a one finger)

EDIT: just notice you start do it it (the 777) with just your thumb well practise that way :P
Quote by FireandFlames
barre it sukka

This. I think you also have a tab that is direly wrong, did you download the top rated guitar pro version?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
This. I think you also have a tab that is direly wrong, did you download the top rated guitar pro version?

i have guitar pro 5. Is that the newest version?
Someone said to use one finger to fret the 777, but when you do that, its laying across the G string where Im fretting 5, so how can that work? I would honestly like to know how an "experienced" player would play this chord.
Well I barre the 7 with the top part of your ring finger and press down on the fifth or fourth fret like this:

if you wanna fit all 3 fingers on the fret, then it's like this:

it's really not that far of a stretch at all...
Quote by mchnhd4
i have guitar pro 5. Is that the newest version?

I meant did you download the top rated version of the tab from this website? The version of the tab I downloaded has no such chord in it...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by FireandFlames
Well I barre the 7 with the top part of your ring finger and press down on the fifth or fourth fret like this:

if you wanna fit all 3 fingers on the fret, then it's like this:

it's really not that far of a stretch at all...

nice thanks alot man. Its not that far of a stretch from 7 to 5 with all 3 on 7 but when i try and go to 4, i cant keep all 3 still on 7. I will try and barre 7 with one finger and just bend my finger upwards so it doesnt mute out 5. Thanks alot guys. I appreciate it.