Hi guys,

I am a 23 year old male who has been in a long relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. I have only had one sexual encouter with a man when I was 16 and I loved every moment of it. I then meet my girlfriend and love doing things with her. I havent told her that I think I'm bi-sexual but lately I have been out in Birmingham and I have been eyeing up guys and once got really tempted. I don't seem to be into girls as much as I was, I'm just confused on what should I do, should I do something with a guy behind my girlfriend's back and see if I really want it, should I break up with her although I love her and dont want to loose her, but I want to have another experience with another guy!

Please any suggestions or ideas would be grand!

Cheers guys.
Quote by I Hate You All
Hi guys,

I am a 23 year old male who has been in a long relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. I have only had one sexual encouter with a man when I was 16 and I loved every moment of it. I then meet my girlfriend and love doing things with her. I havent told her that I think I'm bi-sexual but lately I have been out in Birmingham and I have been eyeing up guys and once got really tempted. I don't seem to be into girls as much as I was, I'm just confused on what should I do, should I do something with a guy behind my girlfriend's back and see if I really want it, should I break up with her although I love her and dont want to loose her, but I want to have another experience with another guy!

Please any suggestions or ideas would be grand!

Cheers guys.

LOLWUT?!?!?!?!?!
Stick it in her pooper. It's alot like doing a guy but only she has tits.

And as well, this goes in the relationship thread.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
just stay away from me and you should be good
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
If you love her then why are you considering breaking up with her? So you're tempted by men as well as women, why does that mean you should break up with her? Unless you really think you gay, not bisexual.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
wat

Well seriously I would say to explain everything that You said here to her. she will maybe understand....She should. Tell her that it's not her fault or doesn't have anything to do with her but it's about you and etc.
You could try to talk to her about how you feel. Like tell her you're bisexual and if she's okay about it you could try and ask her further questions and... I dunno you could see if she would be willing to let you experiment.

It sounds a bit odd but I know a time in the past that it worked for someone so you'd have to trust me. If she doesn't understand then she's probably not worth it anyway.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Get her to suck your dick and imagine she's a guy. if that turns you on because you picture her as a guy then you're a fag, if you can't picture her as a guy then you're not.

SIMPLE
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by kevC4

Well seriously I would say to explain everything that You said here to her. she will maybe understand....She should. Tell her that it's not her fault or doesn't have anything to do with her butt , it's about you and etc.

Fixed grammer for lulz.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp