Just thought I'd introduce myself to you fine people. I'm a huge fan of using msn of using the internet to tell the life I have led. First let me jut tell you guys that they call me Bullet because one time I bowled at 140 miles per hour and won us the game. My team carried me about all day and we had sex after. But it soon came to a tragic end when i caught a chest infection on the court. The doc gave me the wrong meds and my heart stopped. I nearly died but for some reason i couldnt sue him. den ma duet partner left for no reason even though we were gonna sing professionally. and now i spend most of the day chattin up girls on msn.

BULLET OUT HOMIES
no.
GTFO noob.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Andy Livingston
Just thought I'd introduce myself to you fine people. I'm a huge fan of using msn of using the internet to tell the life I have led. First let me jut tell you guys that they call me Bullet because one time I bowled at 140 miles per hour and won us the game. My team carried me about all day and we had sex after. But it soon came to a tragic end when i caught a chest infection on the court. The doc gave me the wrong meds and my heart stopped. I nearly died but for some reason i couldnt sue him. den ma duet partner left for no reason even though we were gonna sing professionally. and now i spend most of the day chattin up girls on msn.

BULLET OUT HOMIES

wtf? haha. btw i find this story extremely odd and hard to believe. and this thread fails. have a nice day n00b.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
because, I don't like you...
we know your name and now UG is coming to rape you because of your horrible language skills...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)