ok so i was trying to find how tall something was and i looked up the thing (its an amp) and it said:

Dimensions (mm): 692x675x360

whats that mean and which thing tells me how tall it is?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
It's 27.25 inches by 26.5 inches by 14 inches if you prefer old money.
Quote by lp345
Length, width and breadth?

This. In millimeters. Divide by a 1000 to get the dimensions in meters. Divide by 10 and divide by 2.54 to get the dimensions in inches.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
huh. maybe they listed it wrong cause its a cab and its definatly taller than 14 inches. oh well, ill go to the store and buy a yard stick or something tomorrow and measure it

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Quote by Johansensan
huh. maybe they listed it wrong cause its a cab and its definatly taller than 14 inches. oh well, ill go to the store and buy a yard stick or something tomorrow and measure it
14 inches is the depth (front to back) I would expect.
It's the minimum SAT score you need to use it.
692x675x360 means, 692 in reading, 675 in math, and 360 in writing. They'll ask for official college board documentation if you buy it from guitar center.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
It's the minimum SAT score you need to use it.
692x675x360 means, 692 in reading, 675 in math, and 360 in writing. They'll ask for official college board documentation if you buy it from guitar center.

360 in writing? Tsk tsk. Such low standards.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by smb
14 inches is the depth (front to back) I would expect.

ok how do i find out how tall it is then?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by darkstar2466
360 in writing? Tsk tsk. Such low standards.

Yeah must not be a very good amp.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Johansensan
ok how do i find out how tall it is then?
Assuming the cab is square (ie a 410 or a 412 or something) then it's around 27 inches.
Quote by smb
Assuming the cab is square (ie a 410 or a 412 or something) then it's around 27 inches.

its a 412. so 27 inches... ok thanks

Quote by Lt. Shinysides