The new school year is coming up soon and I need to go shopping for some new clothes. I have plenty of sporty jordan and nike shirts and basketball shorts but I'm looking for more of a Snowboard/skateboard/urban/cali look. Basically most of the stuff on zumiez but mainly things like LRG and A-lab with multi color stuff. Any suggestions.
Stack up on FUBU gear, can't go wrong.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
Stack up on FUBU gear, can't go wrong.

I really hope that you're kidding.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by hendrixrocker2
The new school year is coming up soon and I need to go shopping for some new clothes. I have plenty of sporty jordan and nike shirts and basketball shorts but I'm looking for more of a Snowboard/skateboard/urban/cali look. Basically most of the stuff on zumiez but mainly things like LRG and A-lab with multi color stuff. Any suggestions.

Scenefag.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by JEP4
Whatever you like that you find?
This.

Are you trying to impress someone or something? Just wear what's comfortable and fashionable to you and only you.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Cool clothes make you cool...
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by darkstar2466
Scenefag.

Just to let you know, no one at my school wears this stuff, i just like it because i go out west alot to snowboard and i like that style
I go to Target. Really all you need IMO.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by isuckhardcore
I go to Target. Really all you need IMO.

+1

Target FTW

i say it targe tho.
like french you know. iPwn
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Quote by Frontbassman
hahahahaha
.........did someone really come to a musicians forum for fashion advice?
ROFL

It's not as bad as the one time some guy came in and posted 5 different threads, one on how to dress metal, one on how to act metal, one on if the clothes he was wearing was metal, one on metal hair, and one on something like if his band was metal.
Quote by stevve
It's not as bad as the one time some guy came in and posted 5 different threads, one on how to dress metal, one on how to act metal, one on if the clothes he was wearing was metal, one on metal hair, and one on something like if his band was metal.

lol i must have missed that.....
the thread isn't all that bad its just ironic, i mean (most) guitarists just throw on a [band] t-shirt and jeans when they weak up and here comes some guy asking about brandnames i've never heard of lol

but then again mayB im just a freak of nature
Quote by Frontbassman
lol i must have missed that.....
the thread isn't all that bad its just ironic, i mean (most) guitarists just throw on a [band] t-shirt and jeans when they weak up and here comes some guy asking about brandnames i've never heard of lol

but then again mayB im just a freak of nature

Lol I don't even have band shirts, just plane black shirts and blue jeans, I'm a very very unfashionable person. Anything outside of that and shorts I just am not comfortable in.
Quote by stevve
Lol I don't even have band shirts, just plane black shirts and blue jeans, I'm a very very unfashionable person. Anything outside of that and shorts I just am not comfortable in.

lol i get em if there free [band shirts]
but mostly i just have like black/blue jeans and like band/tye-dye/plain black shirts so i get alot of 'goth hippie' crap but i cant help if i got a thing for tye-die

but to you mr. threadstarter ill just say, if u like that style go for it, just dont go blow alot of money that could b spent other places [caugh]gear[caugh] for clothes ull not wear when u grow out of it(if u do at all)
im a prep so i where good clothes
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Do yourself a favor and buy a simple-patterned, dark, short sleeve button-up shirt and wear it untucked with black shoes and dark blue jeans.

You'll look good, and feel comfortable.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by Frontbassman
lol i get em if there free [band shirts]
but mostly i just have like black/blue jeans and like band/tye-dye/plain black shirts so i get alot of 'goth hippie' crap but i cant help if i got a thing for tye-die

but to you mr. threadstarter ill just say, if u like that style go for it, just dont go blow alot of money that could b spent other places [caugh]gear[caugh] for clothes ull not wear when u grow out of it(if u do at all)

Bought the expensive clothes thing, I knew this guy, complete idiot, spent $300 on a pair of jeans 1 pair.
I say if you dont want people to look at you or talk to you wear one of these

and
(Invalid img)

WARNING: Above post was a bad joke, please carry on
Quote by Spamwise
Fullbleed
Uneetee
Threadless

I don't know if that's the type of style that you're going for..But those places are awesome anyway.

I love those stores. I've been trying to find more like them.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.