Page 1 of 3
Quote by jimmyjimjim
get good grades; don't date ugly chicks

All you need to know.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Don't try and suck up to the seniors. Most of them are going to hate you, and there is nothing that will change that.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Umm just don't mess with people and hopefully they won't mess with you? Don't bump into seniors, you will get put in the trash can or something like that.
No I don't, sorry.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
hmmmm. Dont get into any gangs,you can do pot or drink occasionally just dont become a junkie...ummmmm dont cut or else ur just asking for child services to come over to your house.....dont fail any classes....dont get close to anyone u might deem fake theyll just back stab u.....high school isnt as scary as u would think but its still a dog eat dog kind of place.
stay in the shadows. the seniors are afraid of the dark.

edit...
dont walk slow in the halls, thats just annoying.
and the seniors wont mess with you. thats only in the movies....at least...they dont mess with people at my school. O_O
just dont bring all the teenage drama crap with you. thats also annoying.
and listen to the principal when he talks about dress code. the seniors will hate you if you act all big and bad and piss of the principal. cause he'll take away everyones snack privileges....-_-
Last edited by !normajean! at Aug 19, 2008,
if you mind your own business, be friendly, learn to pick your friends and get good grades you'll be fine throughout high school.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by JL90
Don't stand in the middle of the halls.

+1.

Keep walking or I just go straight through.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
make friends with the cool kids. forget everyone else you ever knew
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Yea... The Seniors are usually always out to get all the new freshmen. So try and stay away from all that. Other than that do your work, and get a good education.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Avoid the teenage drama scene. I did freshman year and it was far better then my year 10.

Seriously, if you just talk with your friends and avoid being over dramatic(good grades and such..), you'll do fine.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Don't be gay (i.e. posting threads about starting high school)
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
yeah, don't suck up to people, do your work, don't be a brat, ignore anyone who tries to bully, bother, start **** with you. It's not worth it.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by zeemonkey
hmmmm. Dont get into any gangs,you can do pot or drink occasionally just dont become a junkie...ummmmm dont cut or else ur just asking for child services to come over to your house.....dont fail any classes....dont get close to anyone u might deem fake theyll just back stab u.....high school isnt as scary as u would think but its still a dog eat dog kind of place.

^^^
this
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Don't walk too slowly or wear a gigantic backpack
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
It's a safe assumption that your a freshman.
I don't really know exactly what you want advice on, but heres a few things

Don't act annoying towards the upperclassman, you're a freshman they more than likely don't like you already so don't make it worse.
I'm sure everyones already told you that one.
First lunch, don't walk around for an hour looking for a seat.

Sorry I can't help you much I'm only a sophomore but my school is a bit different. (Technical High School)
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
be confident in front of girls. Provided you dont look like quasimodo or fat bastard, girls are easily swayed by confidence and good cologne
Quote by Friggly
Don't walk too slowly or wear a gigantic backpack

lol idn why but the backpack part cracked me up...
yea i was a senior last year...ummm get a close-knit of friends. that's pretty much all u need to defend urself from the suckiness that'll sap away the next 4 years of ur life..then u get to do the same thing again at college like me (unless the close-knit kids go to the same college as u..that's my case)
Pick what you want to do afterwards and plan it out so don't end up living in a rat hole city just so you can get to college.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
stand still in the halls like the other freshmen and figure out who sells pot.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
My first year of high school, I stared with a blank, lifeless expression on my face at the front of the room all year, and I didn't speak to anyone, which, unfortunately, got me nowhere.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
Be good at a sport. No matter what, people always want to talk about sports. Thus, if you are good at one, people will always want to talk to you.
Page 1 of 3