they look really wierd...
but they seem like a really good deaL
...signature...
Quote by TheBax
Has anyone heard of these? They're supposedly REALLY good... and for a reasonable price, seeing as they're compared to Monster cables.

Link:
http://www.deathvalleycablecompany.com/index.htm

Does anybody own/have tried some?

Someone posted a similar question in another area, so I'll repost what I said there.

I tried them, and I think they sound great.

Plus, for what you get, I also think it's a great deal .... A custom handmade cable for $35 or less, any length you want, lifetime guaranteed.

I found out about them because one of my cables broke, and I borrowed a cable from my bass player that turned out to be a Death Valley Cable. I really noticed a difference in sound from my Monster. I was also having problems picking up some jerk with a ham radio through my amp. That's gone now too.

I ordered a 15 footer with gold plugs. The guy at Death Valley Cables said it'd ship in a few days, but I got it the NEXT DAY.

Liked the cable so much that I wnet back and ordered another 15-foot cable and two patch cables for my stomp boxes.

Highly recommended.
yeah, i saw that post the other day, and decided to check these cables out... and from the looks of the site, they seem pretty amazing... and a little cheaper than monsters as well.

I'm buying some next time i need a cable.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
yeah, i saw that post the other day, and decided to check these cables out... and from the looks of the site, they seem pretty amazing... and a little cheaper than monsters as well.

I'm buying some next time i need a cable.

They had a discount on four cables or more --- I think it was.

Anyway, I only was buying three cables, but they gave me the discount anyway. And offered it to me without me asking. I didn't know anything about the discount until they told me.
That guy seems like a REALLY nice guy. Whenever you email him, or whenever I have in the past (about 3 times), he'll answer your question in around 2 hours or less later. Unlike other companies, who take about a friggin' week.
O O

___