I just got a new peavy guitar with a floyd rose and it plays great. just whenever i go to use the floyd... after a couple slight pitch bends it goes out of tune. my bridge is completely level and the strings are fully locked down. is this a rare problem because all of the guitars i have played with a floyd rose stayed in tune... except this one.
please help.
is it a licensed floyd?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Metalmaster876
I just got a new peavy guitar with a floyd rose and it plays great. just whenever i go to use the floyd... after a couple slight pitch bends it goes out of tune. my bridge is completely level and the strings are fully locked down. is this a rare problem because all of the guitars i have played with a floyd rose stayed in tune... except this one.
please help.

It might be that the strings are dead, or it could be that the FR system you got is just terrible.

Also, if your strings are completely new, they might need stretching a bit.
if its a new guitar, the strings might need to be stretch and settled in before locking anything. also the springs in the back might need to be stretched.
Quote by zeemonkey
if its a new guitar, the strings might need to be stretch and settled in before locking anything. also the springs in the back might need to be stretched.
its a used guitar and the strings have been on it for about a week and a half.
Quote by zeemonkey

ya and bring it into a shop if you are really having troubles
...signature...
Quote by Metalmaster876
its a used guitar and the strings have been on it for about a week and a half.

check the springs then.
check everything. If it has been setup properly. From the nut, saddles, springs, stretch strings first etc. If it still have the same problem, only because your licensed trem sucks.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

if it has knife edges then they may need to be dealt with. Best thing would be to bring it back and ask for it to be set up, and if they can't then ask for your money back or ask them to pay for it to be set up properly. If they won't get your money back.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400